ABLE AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING LLC

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since February 2004

Welcome to Able Air Conditioning and Heating, LLC. Founded in 1989, we are a family owned and operated North Hills based business. Our goal is to provide our customers with a quality product and installation backed by responsive service and maintenance. Our installation team has the experience, knowledge and professional attitude necessary to make your project a success. We service all makes and models, offer planned preventive maintenance and provide a complete line of Trane systems that will fit any customers lifestyle and budget. New technology is constantly changing our industry. Our staff continuously attends various training programs to make certain we have a full understanding of new technologies. Todays comfort systems and products can not only save you money on your utility bills, but also improve the comfort level of your home. Our comfort consultant will be able to evaluate your needs and package a system that is a custom fit for your family. We look forward to serving you....

07/19/2017

Excellent; owner gave great explanation of various choices and price for each; did not press for purchasing a more expensive unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace AC compressor

03/24/2017

Rich was excellent. Showed up earlier than expected and was very quick diagnosing the problem. He also explained the issues to me in such a way where I could easily fix the problem myself in the future. I will be using this company in the future with any of my HVAC needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check out my thermostat issues.

03/07/2017

Everything was explained to me in a way I understood.The workers were very courteous and worked very hard so that I didn't go without heat for too long. The work was excellent as well as the quality. They left the area clean and everything working as it was supposed to.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace my furnace as well as air condition units.

07/26/2016

Called at 7:30 AM and they had someone onsite by 11:30AM. Diagnosed and fixed the issue within 30 minutes. I picked them from Angies list due to the high ratings and wow did that prove to be a great choice. Nothing but perfection by the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Unit stopped working. Projected to be 90 today so I need someone fast and honest.

04/04/2016

I have used Able Air Conditioning and Heating for many years at multiple locations. They are always prompt, fair and get the job done right the first time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new  central air - fixed duct work

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

SALES, INSTALLATION, SERVICE, AND PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE OF HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS, HIGH EFFICIENCY GAS FORCED AIR FURNACES AND AIR CONDITIONERS, HIGH EFFICIENCY BOILERS FOR HOT WATER HEATING SYSTEMS, IN FLOOR RADIANT HEATING, ELECTRIC HEATPUMPS, AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEMS, UV LIGHTS, COMMERCIAL ROOFTOP COMBINATION HEATING AND COOLING UNITS.

Ask for details.