A-Z STONE WORKS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2012

Any type of stone masonry....

1st Choice Brick Pointing & Restoration

We are a full-service masonry company in the Pittsburgh area. With almost 25 years of experience, you can trust us with all your masonry needs. We specialize in whole house and spot pointing, chimney restoration and repair, lintel replacement, and specialty stone work. We also do stone retaining walls and patios. And with a variety of custom mortar colors and finishes to choose from you can be assured that any work we do will match the current aesthetic of your home!

Award 2019
Offers by 1st Choice Brick Pointing & Restoration  on Angie's List

06/26/2018

Aleh was wonderful from start to finish of our project. He gave us suggestions of where we could find reclaimed barnwood mantle pieces. He also gave recommendations of what the best stone was to use. He always arrived on time and was very professional. His work was exceptional and looks absolutely beautiful now that it is done. We would absolutely use him again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone fireplace and reclaimed beam mantle

CATEGORY masonry,fireplaces

06/01/2017

Aleh was prompt in coming out to make an estimate (which was excellent), accurate in scheduling (had to postpone by a week after initial date due to rain - but let me know in advance), made repairs in promised amount of time at a very reasonable price. I would not hesitate to hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed repairs to 2 stone walkways, steps, and retaining wall.

CATEGORY masonry

09/30/2016

Extremely well. Art was professional and his work was top notch. He started when he said he would and finished on time. I would highly recommend Art to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone work on my house

CATEGORY masonry,pavers, gravel

07/05/2016

This is Aleh's second job with us. Last summer we hired him for some outside work and he did such a fantastic job that we wanted him back to work on our fireplace.   We took a very 'classic' looking fireplace with a large mirror, white wood mantel, brick hearth to a sleek dry stack stone  floor to ceiling. We love it, the stone looks great - everyone who has seen it is floored at the way the room ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We wanted to completely overhaul our family room fireplace - the look had grown stale and we wanted to remake the room beginning with the fireplace as the centerpiece. We selected Aleh to do the stonework in a drystack style.

CATEGORY fireplaces

ъъъъъ --- жтэ.лд

03/14/2016

See above I don't think I would purchase another deal, although several others worked out fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing, told me to get my money back from Angie's list, which still hasn't happened

CATEGORY masonry

Hello [Member Name Removed]. We haven't performed any work.You were not able to meet me at the scheduled appointment,to go over the project details. I ask angieslist to return you the money. We had a conversation on the phone with you,and discussed it. Thank you

Stone repairs Fireplaces. Landscaping - Lighting. Masonry Stone patios