Martin Carpentry Inc

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 2010

7:30 PM - 4:30 PM

Fiddlers Rd

Pine Grove, PA 17963

Founded in 1992, our team is comprised of Knowledgeable and Skilled Carpenters that only use quality materials. We provide superior customer service and specialize in Custom Homes - Additions - Roofing Major Renovations - Kitchens. HIC State license (PA008774) - GAF certification (19360). A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Give us a call today!...

Roofing (16)Insulation (3)General Remodeling (3)Gutters (3)Drywall (2)Decks and Porches (2)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (2)Windows (2)Concrete Pouring and Repair (2)Siding (1)Sunrooms and Patio Enclosures (1)Homebuilders (1)

10/29/2019

BOTH JOBS WENT VERY WELL THEY WERE DONE EXPERTLY AND PROMPTLY. ANY QUESTIONS I HAD WERE ANSWERED COMPLETELY BOTH JOBS LOOK GREAT.I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACE A SLATE ROOF AND GUTTER REPLACEMENT

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2019

08/19/2019

it was fine from the outside but when it started to leak I saw the poor workmanship they used an axe to cut in my ridge vent. I am still waiting for the repairs this is going on for two years. They said some would be there in a week to repair it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry I did not see this sooner. I am sorry for the confusion. I remembered coming to your home and speaking with you about it last year. I just checked the file and see that we sent someone out to re-flash the chimney in the beginning of October of "2018". I thought everything was taken care of to your satisfaction. I will call you to find out what the current statu...

10/26/2018

They did an excellent job very happy with the work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2018

09/25/2018

The job went very well. Two young men brothers worked all day on a second floor roof, but had to go over a third floor roof to do the job. Very hot and humid

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove skylight, repair internal roof drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

05/14/2018

This was my first experience with an insurance claim for my roof. I contacted Martin's Construction the day the damage occurred to my home. Mr. Martin came to my house that day to assess the damage and had a crew come and give me a temporary fix until the insurance adjustor came. He also arranged his schedule to meet with my adjustor. To me that is top notch service! Not only that, but the crew wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

04/30/2018

They did an excellent job and were professional. He was prompt and forthcoming with information. I would highly recommend them and I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired the roof on my rental.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

04/27/2018

We called Martin and he was amazing. He answered right away and gave us a quote over the phone. He came out the next day with his crew and they fixed the issue within an hour. The work that they did, looks great. The price was also less than what he quoted for us initially. Overall, it was a great experience and we even put his contact information into our phones for any of our future needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a bad storm come through and it bent a big portion of our roof enclosure.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2018

01/16/2018

Working with Vernon Martin and his crew was a wonderful experience. We first had them tear down a garage and breezeway and build a new garage and patio. Two years later we added an addition, the breezeway back and remodeled the inside of the hoouse. We could not be happier with all of the work they performed. Vernon took our vision and made it a reality. The meticulous attention to detail and hard...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Addition, breezeway, indoor remodel, and roofing

CATEGORY concrete repair, decks, drywall, picture framing, gutter repair, insulation, remodeling, roofing, siding, replacement windows, garage builders, home builders, woodworking, doors, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2017

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review. It 's been a pleasure working with you. We appreciate having you in our family of clients. Thank You; from all of us at Martin Carpentry Inc.

03/19/2017

After calling, the contractor came right around the time that i was given. He was very nice and professional and took care of my gutter problem. (He stood on my roof chipping ice out of my gutter in 2 feet of snow!) He was also very knowledgeable and took the time to explain to my wife and me the how and why and how to prevent future problems. I would highly recommend Martin Carpentry!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my gutters freeze up right after a snow storm, causing water to back up into my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2017

Thank You for taking the time to review our company and for your kind comments! We appreciate your business.

08/02/2016

Work began April 4, 2016 and finished week of July 25.  Vernon and his workers were great.  Vernon was very easy to work with and listened to all of our ideas and incorporated them in his work.  The workers were friendly, hard working, and professional.  Their work was always of the best quality and continually worked to give us all that we wanted.  We would recommend Martin Carpentry to anyone th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built a kitchen addition with a full basement and a composite deck

CATEGORY decks, roofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2016

Thank You for entrusting us with your project and taking the time to give us a review.

Home building, roofing, siding, room additions, windows, interior and exterior construction, kitchen & bathroom remodels.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check