Martin Carpentry Inc

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 2010

* During this time we are only answering calls in the morning. You can schedule a call back for later in the day if you are not able to call in the morning. Visit our website to schedule a call back. We were Founded in 1992, our team is comprised of Knowledgeable and Skilled Carpenters that only use quality materials. We provide superior customer service and specialize in Custom Homes - Additions - Roofing Major Renovations - Kitchens. HIC State license (PA008774) - GAF certification (19360). A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Give us a call today!...

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

07/08/2020

From beginning to end, Martin Carpentry Inc exceeded our expectations with communications, professionalism, trust, courtesy, and quality work. We are SO happy with the services we received that we absolutely will be looking to work with them again on our next project! Thank you for everything!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair(s)

02/19/2020

The work has not started yet. A gentleman came to measure the roof but it is still in the early stages of the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a new roof on my house

CATEGORY roofing

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your business!

10/29/2019

BOTH JOBS WENT VERY WELL THEY WERE DONE EXPERTLY AND PROMPTLY. ANY QUESTIONS I HAD WERE ANSWERED COMPLETELY BOTH JOBS LOOK GREAT.I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACE A SLATE ROOF AND GUTTER REPLACEMENT

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your business!

08/19/2019

it was fine from the outside but when it started to leak I saw the poor workmanship they used an axe to cut in my ridge vent. I am still waiting for the repairs this is going on for two years. They said some would be there in a week to repair it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced roof

CATEGORY roofing

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am sorry I did not see this sooner. I am sorry for the confusion. I remembered coming to your home and speaking with you about it last year. I just checked the file and see that we sent someone out to re-flash the chimney in the beginning of October of "2018". I thought everything was taken care of to your satisfaction. I will call you to find out what the current statu...

10/26/2018

They did an excellent job very happy with the work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

CATEGORY roofing

Thank You for taking the time to give us a review, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate your business!

Home building, roofing, siding, room additions, windows, interior and exterior construction, kitchen & bathroom remodels.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check