Waterproofing One

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4093 Hollow Rd

Phoenixville, PA 19460

Family owned. Over thirty years in business. Free estimates, all work guaranteed. Waterproofing One, now proudly serving central and south New Jersey, provides basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and mold remediation to the Greater Philadelphia, PA, area, including Montgomery, Chester and Delaware counties. If you are concerned about maintaining the value of your property, then saving your foundation from the results of water damage is a must. Basement leaks can lead to a cracked foundation and the growth of unhealthy mold. Not only do we guarantee to have low prices, but all of our work is warranted. We are licensed, insured and certified for your protection, and accredited by the BBB. Call Waterproofing One today to schedule your free estimate! We are currently licensed for the Delaware and New Jersey area, please see below licensing information. Delaware Licensing Number- 17-92051-13-000 New Jersey Licensing Number-13vh09291700...

basement waterproofing (128)mold removal (41)well and water pump (29)drain pipe installation (28)foundation repair (15)basement remodeling (6)drywall repair (4)interior painting (3)water and smoke damage (2)lead paint removal (1)floor cleaning (1)glass block installation (1)

09/01/2020

We had them install a new french drain in our basement in June of 2014. There were significant problems during the installation - shortcuts, outright lying, shoddy workmanship, etc. At the time we wanted noting more than to be done with them, thinking that at least we had a dry basement. Within 6 years, we had water in our basement. There was no way we were going to have them back, so we contacted...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install French Drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2014

Mr [Member Name Removed] as far as I know we were never contacted by you for any issues with the work we have done at your house in the last six years that has passed. Its obvious to me that our competition is behind your review. You even say so in your review. I know which company it probably is. They have done it before and they will probably try to do it again, because they are our competitors ...

03/18/2020

They did a very nice job, were very neat considering the kind of work they had to do. The leader of the work group was very respectful and answered all my questions. Since I didn’t have all the money to pay them at once, they gave me two months to pay off the rest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

03/11/2020

The crews run by Lorenzo and Chase did a great job. Very courteous and hard working and they cleaned the job up well before leaving each day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2020

D

02/12/2020

I would not say this was the best or worse experience I have had with a contractor. Mike came to my house and looked at the scope of work and gave me an approximate price of $4,300. When he emailed me the quote a week later it was $5,400. I called Mike about the discrepancy and he said we would split the difference which I was OK with but still not thrilled about how this started. When I originall...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

Dear Mr [Member Name Removed] At the time we were very busy and we had a crew from Boston come down and help us catch up with the many jobs we had at the time. We have done jobs in Boston. I apologize for any inconvenience you endured. I have to ask though why are you writing this review now when the job was done back in August of 2019 ? I will call you personally to make sure the job was done to ...

11/01/2019

They had to come back a week later cause the wall was cracking again where they patched up theWall. But they fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall cracking in the back of house

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

09/30/2019

Excellent all around experience!!!!!!!! After a series of storms and gradual water soaking our basement carpet several times, I finally called Waterproofing One in April, 2017 after seeing their ad several times on our St. Basil's church bulletin. I spoke initially with the owner-Joe who was helpful and he dispatched Dave Cook who came over within an hour. Dave Cook has been in this business and r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French drainage and new sump-pump, waterproofing pain well closet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

09/23/2019

they did a super job - polite - helpful - job done right

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
waterproofing the cellar

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

09/14/2019

Gentleman that came to the house was very helpful and gave us a lot of information to help us make a decision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
had a consult on mold remediation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

06/27/2019

The crew was very helpful and friendly. The work the crew did was done quickly and efficiently. I would definitely hire Waterproofing One again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Jailyn! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

05/08/2019

We hired Mike Famous with Waterproofing One as he came to our jobsite to inspect and give his opinion before even giving a quote, which was very helpful. The quote came back at a fair price and we decided to move forward with his company. During the set up process he and his team were quick to respond to any inquiries we had. The job itself was completed ahead of schedule and was accurately perfor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation work

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2019

Photo for Waterproofing One - 4093 Hollow Rd, Phoenixville, PA - 37864354

Our services include: • Basement waterproofing • Mold inspection and remediation • Foundation repair • Sump pump installation • Drainage solutions • Flood and water damage restoration Not only do we guarantee to have low prices, but all of our work is warranted. We are licensed, insured and certified for your protection, and accredited by the BBB. Call Waterproofing One today to schedule your free estimate!

Emergency Water Clean Up