Radon-Rid LLC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2009

With over 220 outstanding reviews, Radon Rid, LLC is a fully insured, licensed, and certified radon testing and radon remediation company. From me to my whole team, our focus is on providing quality, first, last, and always through education, workmanship, and environmental stewardship. We believe our goals are best attained through consideration of not only our customers, but our employees, suppliers, referring agents, and regulatory agencies....

Eagle Inspections LLC

The preferred provider of Home buyer, termite and radon inspections in the area (New to Angie's List) . Fully licensed and insured and never forgetting that above all…we work for you!!!

Offers by Eagle Inspections LLC on Angie's List

03/31/2020

Very well. All were professional and friendly. Installation was clean. Test result prior to active mitigation was 38.4 and post active mitigation <.03 which is fantastic. Would highly recommend Radon-Rid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
convert passive mitigation system to active mitigation system and add a point

CATEGORY radon testing

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

07/02/2019

Things went well; the result was great, the company was punctual, responsive, and communicative. Marc was great to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Activation of a passive radon remediation system.

CATEGORY radon testing

We are thankful that you allowed us the opportunity to assist you with your radon needs and thank you so very much for taking the time to post a review.

07/20/2018

Radon level was 11.5 before remediation and .24 after, so the result could not have been better. The installer, Dave, was first class from start to finish and owner Marc graciously adjusted his schedule to fit me in sooner as I requested. My only complaint was the price, and only because the home inspector who tested the radon levels told me the cost would be $800 to $1,500. My realtor said about ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
radon remediation

CATEGORY radon testing

Thank you for providing your feedback and we are glad that we were able to assist you with your radon needs.

06/25/2018

Replaced fan in my unit, system working great again. Price was good and fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace fan in previous unit

CATEGORY radon testing

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

06/01/2018

Marc was awesome. He quickly and efficiently inspected my existing system and provided a radon test for further evaluation. I had many questions about my system and radon remediation and Marc went above and beyond to promptly answer those requests. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM AND HIRE THEM FOR FUTURE WORK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Existing Radon Remediation System inspection and Radon test

CATEGORY radon testing

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We are here to help you not only with your radon needs, but a to also help you understand how the systems function. Please let us know if you ever need any further assistance.

Radon- Testing, Remediation & Mitigation. Crawl Space Encapsulation.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check