Volinsky, Dr. Jonathan D

Angie's List since October 2008

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There are 2 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

Drs Rosen & Dworkin PA

Family and cosmetic dental practice. Voted top dentists in South Jersey every year since 2007 by SJ Magazine and South Jersey Magizne. There are 4 dentists at this site. Surgery is performed at this location. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org.

01/29/2019

I've been with Dr Volinsky for over 3 years. Dr Volinsky's Dental Hygenists, like Dr Volinsky himself, are gentle, efficient, and personable. They all take an active role in educating the patient about good oral hygiene. They always review my oral care practices with me and make recommendations for improvement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular Cleaning and Checkup

01/23/2017

He is my regular dentist, and he is excellent. I have been going to him for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in a car accident, and went here for x-rays.

10/24/2016

Everything he did is fine and never needed to be redone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine crowns and cleanings.

CATEGORY endodontics

04/28/2015

Everything is great, I have no problem. The staff is super friendly. The office is very clean. They have been very flexible to me and have been fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for cleaning.

01/29/2015

I love him! He has a tremendous sense of humor. All of the dental tech surgeons are incredible. They're gentle and personable. I leave work and go down town to see him yet I feel like I live in a small town with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see him for the usual cleaning.

General Dentistry