Thomas J Stern, DMD PC

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since July 2008

We are a small, patient centered office. We have five employees. We strive to always run on time and not keep patients waiting. We are obsessive about cleanliness and sterility. We keep up with the latest technology and innovations for our patients. We excel in helping patients who are phobic overcome their fears. We listen. Free two-hour street parking is available....

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

04/08/2012

Dr. Stern was wonderful; very kind, excellent work, and good communication.  His office staff was equally wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broke front tooth after a bad fall.

03/15/2012

Dr. Stern is very patient and thorough. He explains each step of the procedure without being condescending or too technical.  drive over 2 hours just to see him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 cavities filled and 1 root canal.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists

03/06/2012

Dr. Stern takes his time and explains everything very nicely and is very gentle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My last visit I had a filling put in.  I see him for regular dental care and check ups.

09/11/2010

Dr. Stern?s office is very professional and clean. It?s not that crowded and so you can usually get an appointment. He seems to be very conscientious and thorough. My husband has had dental work done and he is satisfied with it. I would use his services in the future too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Thomas Stern is my dentist. My last visit to him was in July.

06/18/2010

After biting down on something hard, I was having pain in one of my molars and was worried that I had damaged the tooth or the filling. As my regular dentist was out of the office for a month, I went to Dr. Stern as a new patient, based on multiple recommendations I had seen on forums and review web sites. Barbara at the front desk was very pleasant and friendly, and was able to give me an appoint...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Examination of teeth ($75), x-ray ($25), paid in cash.

CATEGORY dentists

GENERAL DENTISTRY. COSMETIC DENTISTRY. IMPLANT DENTISTRY. INVISALIGN. SMOKING CESSATION WITH HYPNOSIS.

General Anesthesia