Rothman Institute

Angie's List since April 2014

The Rothman Institute is internationally recognized for excellence in orthopaedic science and technology. Our physicians are experts in their specialty areas, leaders in clinical research and innovators in the development of advanced treatment methods and technologies. This practice group has 37 locations. To see if a doctor is board certified visit www.abms.org....

06/21/2017

Like clockwork. Well explained, questions answered. Great communication afterwards. I'm hoping I never have to orthopedic surgery, but if I do, I'll be back with Dr Austin.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rothman Institute Bensalem Pa. Hip replacement

06/03/2017

it went fine - - they were very thorough and took the time to explain anything I asked

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
admission testing

02/29/2016

Great Dr Matthew Austin is the best he explained everything that was going to happen with the knee replacement.     But I must say Mouy Kaing Dr Austin RN and joint team is the best I cannot express how wonderful she is the best.  THANK YOU MOUY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I will be having a knee replacement on 3/14/16 by DR Austin

C

10/28/2015

It was not a very productive experience. It did not really solve the problem. But, then I went back to a different doctor at Rothman about a month later.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Rothman to get an exam for knee problems.

CATEGORY sports medicine

09/29/2015

They have specialists that only treat ankles, specialists that only treat shoulders, specialists only for knee. They recommended surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to The Rothman Institute.

Orthopedics