Rightway Waterproofing Co

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2018

3300 Agate St

Philadelphia, PA 19134

Family owned & operated for over 30 years. Trust our company to fix your basement the right way. We offer free estimates and fair pricing. No sub-contractors. Certified in Basement Waterproofing and Mold Remediation. Licensed and insured. FINANCING available including "0%". All credit cards accepted. No high pressure sale tactics-deal directly with owners. LIFETIME WARRANTY on sump pump and waterproofing. You need someone who wont strong-arm you into a hasty decision, or talk down to you. That is why the professionals at Rightway Waterproofing take our jobs so seriously. We treat our customers in the Delaware Valley like wed treat family. We promise the best in service! (See our reviews)...

basement waterproofing (200)well and water pump (63)mold removal (35)drain pipe installation (29)concrete repair (16)foundation repair (8)stone and gravel (7)plumber (7)excavating (6)basement remodeling (5)pressure washing (5)drywall repair (3)

06/17/2019

Initial scheduling was a little difficult (very busy time for them), but Dan, the service tech was prompt and professional. I recommend them without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service on basement pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

04/12/2018

All went well except for one misunderstanding, which I covered with another subcontractor. Project, as finished, is/will be almost completely invisible, which they went out of their way to help me accomplish. Very happy with price and job. And, most important, my basement is now dry!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2018

03/28/2018

I got 3 estimates and this company was the best price. From the free estimate to completion of work, everything was so professional. They showed up on time with a 7-man crew, so the job was completed in one day. Six years after the job was done, my basement is still bone dry - so dry it actually gets dusty! My crawlspace is so low a person can only crawl around, but they did a great job there, as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing and crawlspace encapsulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2012

C

03/16/2018

I wrote a negative review of Rightaway after having a disappointing experience involving a ~$4k mold remediation+sump pump installation job, during which the firm broke a pipe and failed to repair it properly, according to two plumbers who came out afterwards. I noticed the problem a few months later when I rechecked the crawlspace after my backup sump pump battery alarm went off following some he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproofing solution recommendation, sump pump installation, mold remediation

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2017

03/06/2018

A professional job from start to finish. Al and Don stepped me through the entire process before hand. I’ve had a few storms since then and thankfully not a drop in the basement.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French drain installed

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, wells, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2017

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with our company!

03/05/2018

It went great. We had our system installed in 2011. It took two days and we haven't had water in our basement and crawlspace since. Right Way Waterproofing did what I thought could never be done. They follow up every year and clean and check our system. I couldn't be happier. It has been the best home investment I ever made.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our basement used to take in a lot of water. We needed a pressure relief sump pump system installed.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

Thanks very much for taking the time to share you positive experience with our company.

03/05/2018

They did the entire basement (complete perimeter "french drain", 2 sump pumps, etc). Al and his crew were phenomenal. Professional, clean (which is something for this type of work), and responsible. His crew came to work, knocking out everything in less than 2 days. I like to do things correctly and only once. While he was not the cheapest, his name says it all - it was done the RIGHT WAY. His ser...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Waterproof basement and minor mold remediation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2018

Thanks very much for taking the time to write such a great review about your experience with us [Member Name Removed]!

10/03/2017

Bob Steck did the estimate and later the work, sending us pictures and explanations for his recommendations every step of the way. He was reliable, honest, and communicated very well. Could not be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leak in the basement of a condo we rent out.

CATEGORY contractors, basement waterproofing, mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

07/17/2017

The water issue was in a small unfinished corner of the basement after a very heavy rain and only once since we moved in without mold issues- but I decided to get French drains and mold treatment done anyways for the entire basement. Bob gave me a good estimate and then tried matching the lowest estimate I had gotten (his was the second lowest but I decided to go with him). The installation work w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeping Cinder blocks..

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2017

07/12/2017

Everything went smoothly and the workers did a good job of cleaning up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our basement was waterproofed and a sump pump installed. The walls had a waterproof material applied as necessary.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2010

Basement Waterproofing, French Drains, Sump Pumps, Mold Remediation, Dehumidifiers, Encapsulation, Crawlspace Cleanup, Interior Dual Pressure Relief Drainage Systems, Foundation Wall Crack Repair, Window Well Drains, Concrete Floor Repair, Wall Painting, Finishing, Remodeling

Asbestos removal