Reiter Roofing Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20150904

4951 Wellington St

Philadelphia, PA 19135

My name is Barry Reiter, I am the the owner of Reiter Roofing Inc. We are fully insured and licensed with the City of Philadelphia, and surrounding townships. I am 61 years old and have been in the roofing business for 49 years. We have a team of excellent professional troubleshooters that can diagnose problems quickly and accurately, and get your roof repaired or replaced. My company has a fantastic reputation due to great service, quality work, and reasonable prices. I have developed a following of customers that have used our services for many years. These loyal customers include; realtors, contractors, shopping centers, commercial maintenance accounts, synagogues, churches, management companies, and of course homeowners that trust us to take care of the place they call home. Our specialties include: All types of flat roofing, slate roofs, and shingle roofs. We also provide custom metal and carpentry related to roofing. I appreciate your consideration in using my company. Feel free to call us for a free inspection, list of references, and a copy of my insurance certificate. Award winning. Additional email - reiterroof@gmail.com....

roofing (471)gutter installation (34)siding (20)gutter cleaning (20)skylight installation (18)roof cleaning (17)ice and roof snow removal (7)woodworking (7)home builder (5)house painting (4)glass repair (2)

05/05/2020

We received a quote within one day of our request. Evan understood what we needed. Offered good suggestions. Quote was reasonable. Work was done quickly, efficiently and neatly by a team of 3 workers. We're very pleased with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Downspouts replaced

CATEGORY gutter repair, home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2020

10/04/2019

There seems to be no problems at this time. The roof has only been done for about 1 week so we have to wait for some rainy weather to be able to test the quality of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Work and sky light repair

CATEGORY roofing, skylights

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

09/16/2019

Staff was knowledgeable, responsive, and showed up on time. They did the work promised and kept our property clean during and after they completed the work. Evan was my main contact and was available and responsive to my follow up questions. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reseal roof, replace downspout, clean gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

07/10/2019

Reiter came out on a few occasions to check my roof and make sure there weren't any leaks. They did not charge for the consultation and let me climb up on the roof with them to show me what was going on. I then had them re-seal the roof and flashing to make sure we wouldn't get any future leaks. They were very communicative and responsive. They were able to work around my schedule and keep me info...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-seal the roof

CATEGORY roofing, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

05/31/2019

They did a great job. We have not had any problems since and we would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They patched our roof last year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

05/03/2019

Having put off far too long addressing the many issues with my deteriorating roof deck, I called Reiter Roofing on a neighbor’s recommendation. Am I glad I did! From my first contact with business operations manager Evan, who was reassuring, attentive and responsive, to the careful, conscientious and detail-oriented hard work of the friendly roofing team led by John, the renovation project went sm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flat roof/roof deck resheathing and resurfacing; replacement of siding, capping and flashings; installation of new walkable surface

CATEGORY roofing, siding, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

03/25/2019

Great. they were extremely responsive, did not stop until they found the leak. Answered right away. Kept checking in to make sure the job was well done. I highly highly recommend them. They did a fantastic job 13 years ago and again did a fabulous job these past months

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement of roofing, finding leaks

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2019

03/24/2019

Skip to Search Form Skip to Navigation Skip to Page Content Yelp Find Near Search Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Write a Review For Businesses Reiter Roofing Claimed 35 reviews Details , Opens a popup Rating details Roofing Edit Update My Review Add Photo Share , Opens a popup Save , Opens a popup See all 10 photos Review Highlights “When it came time to pay I found I was a bit short...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
(4 roof's)Three story twin with wrap around porch roof, shingles and rotted wood replaced and repaired all gutters and drains replaced and relocated, painted trim, vinyl siding added to sunroom exterior, joists replaced and squirrel removal.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, siding, roof snow removal, woodworking, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2019

Thank you so much. i love when my customers appreciate our hard work. I believe when you copied and pasted your review from YELP you accidentally copied alot more stuff then you wanted. No worries though. Thank you for the review. Barry

02/26/2019

He was significantly late and did not telephone that he was going to be late. I asked him to call, prior to arriving, I have a large dog that barks. He did not call, I have callerID. He showed up late, then immediately left. Showed up an hour later, and did not call again, my dog barked. I asked him why he didn't call first and his REPLY WAS "LOOK PAL, THERE'S A PROBLEM YOUR PHONE". There is no pr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an evaluation and estimate for flat roof work in Mayfair (NorthEast)

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed], I spoke with our estimator who explained what happened on our end. He said that he came to the property and had tried to call you but your phone was busy. He met with you and explained that there were high winds and asked if it would be ok with you if he came back with a second man to help with the ladder, and you agreed that would be best. He came back to our shop and go...

01/31/2019

The owner came, evaluated the problem and gave solution options. His evaluation was accurate and honest compared to other contractors. The cost was better as well. We had to reschedule repair visit due to weather. Workers came as scheduled and installed flashing. We do not have leaks anymore.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a leak on the roof because flashing was not installed be previous contractors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

Wood & Metal Cornice, Rafter, Beam, Flat, Rubber, Shingle Roofs, Vinyl Siding, Sister Joists, Bent Metal, Roof Decking, Sheet Metal Work, Bent Capping, Exterior Carpentry Work, Gutter Systems, Skylights, Barge Board, Fascia Board, Slate Repairs & Restoration.

NA