Gordon & Sons Glass & Mirrors

Founded 1925 • Angie's List since June 2007

Family owned business since 1925 where customer service is our most important priority....

J Display Case

62  REVIEWS
J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

Award 2019

11/05/2019

Great! Evan gave 2 options to replace and completed the work in little to no time. I would recommend them hands down! Great Job!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace glass pains on 1940s style front door

CATEGORY glass repair, replacement windows, doors

01/14/2019

Gordon & Sons Glass & Mirrors did a great job in replacing a window in my basement. The team is highly recommended for the professionalism, punctuality, and responsiveness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Repair

01/08/2019

Frankly, this has been the worst experience with using Angie's List ever! I followed up 3X with phone calls, after sending contact information and photos of the project we were trying to accomplish. Have no idea who dropped the ball, but thankful we located a local contractor who put us in touch with a supplier who came out, took measurements instead of me sending them and then gave a quote within...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never received a quote or call back

05/18/2018

Even though no service was provided, Barbara was so gracious in advising me what to do. She even told me that it would be more effective if I would do something else instead; she was looking out for my interests even if it meant that I would not use her service! I am so grateful for her advice and help. If I ever need any service that she provides, I will definitely go to her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace the glass on the entry door

05/16/2017

Good, came out on time to take measurements, had good suggestions. Install went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glass shower enclosure.

CATEGORY glass repair

Furniture, windows, glass & mirrors.

AUTO GLASS.