Fischer Contractors Inc

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since June 2007

Not Rated| 15 Reviews

Additional email - fischerroofing@aol.com. Locally owned & operated....

Stofan Construction LLC

Complete roofing and exterior systems contractors in New Jersey and Pennsylvania . Family owned and managed Stofan Construction LLC set high standards from the beginning and through hard work built it long-term success.

Award 2019

10/05/2015

They refuse to refund my money and they are trying to appease me with  nonsense. I would NOT trust them touching my roof!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 years ago they install a brand new flat roof.  They did a terrible job... I had leaking 3 months after the roof was put on  they came and patch it numerous time since. On 2013, 3 years after repeating patching and leaking they attempt to put a new roof on a bad one  that made it even worse! They put the flushing on top of the siding  instead of underneath.They ruined my siding, and the flushing covered the water channels. I have Leakage all the time and I report them to BBB Please be advised NOT to use them!

C

08/06/2014

fischer replaced the roof. and the job was decent as was the price. however, later on when it came to install a skylight, they insisted that in order to retain my warranty that they needed to do the work. fair enough. the rep shows up at the house four days later on 15 minutes notice. climbs the roof without first properly introducing himself. then never returns my calls for the quote. several wee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the roof on a city row home.

12/14/2011

It was only frustrating.  The scheduler gives the company a bad name.  Unfortunate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had these guys come out to give us an estimate.  The pricing was good and it seemed like the work they were proposing was fair, in fact saving us from some additional work we originally thought was necessary.  But the rub lies with the office staff.  They came out for the estimate in AUGUST!  I've been calling weekly to every other week since then to try and schedule the work.  THEY HAVE NOT CALLED ME BACK ONCE!  I leave a message each time for the woman who does the scheduling and SHE NEVER RETURNS MY CALL!  The person who would take the message would promise she'd call me back, and nothing would ever come of it.  Now I must start all over again with having people come out for estimates.  It truly is some of the worst customer service I have ever encountered.  My husband and I actually began to laugh about it.  I'll be using Angie's list to find a replacement.

11/29/2011

They replaced the sky lights for me. I have had to call them back 4 times because of leaking. I have had to try to reach them this last time, because they are leaking again. I told them I wanted them replaced if they started leaking again. I have a 15 year guarantee for the sky lights and I have not made it one full year without leaking. They are not responsive this last time I have called them. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced 4 domes on my sun porch. I had sky lights installed by another company that I was having problems with, I needed the job re-done. This company came out and told me the sky lights I had were not the proper ones for the roof I had.

CATEGORY skylights

The customer was responded too and due to his schedule concerns, we had to find a common date. He wanted the work completed in the late afternoon. With the current daylight situation, we could not be there in the dusk, for safety reasons. We arrived at the propperty on 12/29/11 and we fixed the issue, to the customers satisfaction.
C

09/16/2011

I emailed the company for an estimate on our gutter repairs.  They emailed back saying someone would come by on that Wednesday and slip the estimate through the door if I wasn't here.  We never received anything, so I am assuming they never showed up.  I would have preferred to speak to someone and explain what we needed anyways.  So I can't say if they do good work or not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
No services were performed.  Company didn't show up for the estimate.

CATEGORY gutter repair

Maintenance, repairs, replacements, tear downs, certifications and inspections rubber roofing, hot asphalt, shingles, tile repairs, roof coatings, vinyl siding, skylights, gutters, roof ventilation & downspouts.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express