Cancer Treatment Centers Of America

Angie's List since June 2010

Additional phones - (800) 615-3055, (847) 342-7458....

05/15/2017

They have been wonderful. They send someone to pick us up for our appointments and they are very caring. I would highly recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to them for 2 years for cancer treatment. My husband is going there now too.

CATEGORY hospitals

11/24/2015

04/19/2014

They provide personal care. Their technology is wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband is using Cancer Treatment Centers Of America for treatment.

05/20/2013

Treatment for the cancer went well. I had 39 calypso radiation treatments plus all the other aides from nutrition, naturopathy, accupunture, and massage. The staff is A-1 and make a tough time go well as possible.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After a prostate biopsy confirming advanced prostate cancer and CT and Bone Scans to rule out metastasis, I checked out all the possibilities and decided on CTCA. I was actually treated at their Newnan, Ga. Center. They are excellent! They totally included me in the options and choices for treatment and kept me fully involved. The treatment which took over two months went well and hopefully I'm cured, but if not I know they will take good care of me.

03/27/2012

The minute she had an appointment they came out to meet her. They came and picked us up and held her hand all the way through. My sister is getting better. They do a lot of follow up and check if I need any help with anything. They are phenomenal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My sister's used Cancer Treatment Centers Of America for her cancer treatment.

General hospitals.