BROTHERS HVAC INC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since September 2012

A Rated | 1 Review

EPA Certified, Emergency 24 hr service 9 licensed technicians,we offer financing, product and labor warranties, guaranteed work, new heater installations starting at $1395.00...

Quality Comfort Inc

Quality Comfort Inc. is here to provide top quality HVAC services at fair and reasonable prices. Call Us Today!

Award 2019

03/06/2013

See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My heater was not functioning during the holidays and I had to have someone come to determine the problem. Dunn was my repairman and I would say I hit the jackpot. He was wonderful. He thought he had fixed the problem with the first visit but the heater stopped working again. With concern for the comfort of my family during the winter and the fact that I had guests, he did not hesitate to come back and fix the problem. I believe it was New Year's Eve which even impressed me more. He always had me feeling that he would take care of the situation, very kind.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Emergency 24 hr service, free estimates, Installation of heating and air conditioning and equipment, Boilers, oil heat, Duct work, Furnaces, heat pumps, humidifiers