Alper Automotive Inc

A119 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2006

7384 State Road

Philadelphia, PA 19136

Alper Automotive opened its doors in Northeast Philadelphia on October 13, 2000 to offer professional, high-quality automotive repair to all of our customers at a reasonable rate. All of the technicians at Alper Automotive, including Steve Alper, the owner, are all ASE certified and also maintain training on the latest domestic and foreign vehicles. 24 Hr Towing phone: (215) 680-7799....

Auto Service (109)Auto Inspections (44)Auto Tires (15)Auto Transmission (2)Auto Radiators (1)Brakes (1)

06/27/2018

Alper is extremely professional. They are polite, make sure they listen to what you tell them about your car, and finish when promised. We were very happy with their service and will not hesitate to take our cars there again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new water pump for my jeep, along with several other items like new tires, new side mirror, check heater that is making noise, oil change, etc.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

11/09/2017

Great. Truck was ready by the end of the day as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Manifold passenger side replaced.

CATEGORY auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2017

08/21/2017

Amazing, Called for an appointment. Very kind staff. Recommended some other work but was not aggressive. A+++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
State inspection and tire rotation.

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires, car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2017

Photo for Alper Automotive Inc - 7384 State Road, Philadelphia, PA - 36089648

08/01/2017

Alper Automotive was fantastic. Professional and personable. There were a few things that needed to be repaired in order to pass inspection. They showed me what the issues were and gave me options to fix the issues. There was no pressure to have them do the repairs and they re-inspected my car for free (within 30 days). This is a great place to bring your car for servicing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
State vehicle inspection

CATEGORY car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

06/14/2017

It went well and mechanic was very professional and took time to show me and explain to me all issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection

05/23/2017

Amazing service. I am happy that I found a nice shop to service my car. Will use them often.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
State Inspection and Emissions

CATEGORY car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2017

03/28/2017

Bought their $35 emissions and auto inspection offer which is a steal of a deal I needed to get this inspection ASAP and they were courteous enough to fit me into their morning schedule after purchasing it only a few hours previous. Even, with others waiting for service, everything was completed and I was walking out of the shop in less than 90 minutes with a freshly inspected vehicle. There's als...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2017

03/08/2017

The technicians made me feel extremely comfortable to trust their recommendations. As a female, I am usually really uneasy when it comes to service experiences, but it did not happen time. Therefore; I will return in the future and pass on the word of my positive experience. Thank you, Alper Team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exhaust pinning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2017

02/18/2017

I scheduled an appointment for 11am. Immediately, Upon my arrival they took my car into the garage. They rotated my tires free of charge. While my wipers passed inspection they recommended a new pair for maximum performance. I requested an oil change in addition to the inspection. The staff at Alper Automotive is professional and friendly. The office is very clean, orangized and comfortable. The s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Inspection. I purchased the PA inspection offer for $35.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2017

02/12/2017

I was very lucky to have things repaired so quickly. Everything was perfect. Thank you to Alper for everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am self employed contractor. My truck was making noise and something was wrong. I called Alper about what was happening and they said to bring it in. The truck made it to their parking lot where the transmission failed. It had to be pushed into the shop. I was very fortunate that a replacement was available and they could have a tech work into the night to get it done. I missed only one day of work. Thank you to Alper for everything.

CATEGORY auto repair, transmission repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2016

Emissions, inspections, oil & filter, engine, transmission, maintenance, brakes, electrical & air conditioning.

Not Applicable