Advisors Mortgage Group, LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since August 2009

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Our branch operates out of Philadelphia as a partner branch of Advisors Mortgage Group. We work with all of PA counties including Bucks, Berks, Montgomery, Chester and beyond. We are also capable of lending in NJ and cover the entire state including, but not limited to, Burlington, Mercer, and Ocean County. When working with clients our goal is to provide true quotes for their mortgage needs. This includes closing costs, points, rates, underwriting guidelines, and timelines. I look at each deal as if it was my own and apply my expectations to each file to ensure my client's are satisfied. My Philadelphia branch operates as an approved Direct FHA Lender and we have the ability to broker conventional loans to all major banks. We are a local lender and pride ourselves on helping Philadelphia ,and surrounding area home owners, get the help they need and expect....

Upper Left Wealth Management

I am a fiduciary for a small group of successful individuals. If you are planning for retirement and trying to determine if you are on pace, if you want help "locking in" that pace, if you are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions, feel free to reach out to me. More information is available at www.upperleftwealth.com. I am a CFP and have an MBA.

05/25/2017

Very unprofessional staff at the Ocean township office. Lack of communication. Took over 8 months from the first contact with them for a refinance, with no closing date in sight. So I fired them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinance a Loan

CATEGORY mortgage broker

02/22/2010

All went fine. Please see above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mortgage closing for a refinance on our principle residence. She provided an excellent rate, was honest in all dealings including fees, dates to close, etc. She is highly recommended. I had trouble with several other bokers and Advisors Mortgage was excellent.

CATEGORY mortgage broker

Residential, Commercial, Renovation, Construction, Reverse loans, VA loans, Credit Repair, Debt Settlement. General lending questions can be answered here.

Personal loans, unsecured loans, grants, educations loans, auto loans, in house loan modifications.