Advanced Plumbing & Heating

A13 REVIEWS

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since September 2014

7221 Montour St

Philadelphia, PA 19111

For over 15 years, we have been providing Philadelphia County and surrounding areas with expert plumbing services including 24/7 emergency service. As a family-owned and operated provider, we offer free estimates and affordable pricing. We take the utmost pride in our work and are licensed and insured to make sure all of your installation and repair work is done professionally and promptly. Advanced Plumbing & Heating is known for providing top quality work for our Residential and Commercial customers....

plumber (12)home remodeling (1)water heater repair and installation (1)

08/16/2019

If you want a Company that you can trust fully call Advanced. These guys are the best in the business. Called them to come out to replace a main water meter valve. The previous plumber we had called told us that it had to be replaced for corrosion and leaking. We just didnt feel that was right so we called David at Advanced .He came out and to our surprise the previous plumber just wanted to scam ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace main water meter valve

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

12/09/2018

I contacted the company and spoke with Ann-Marie (David's wife), explaining the service needed. She informed me that David would contact me shortly, which he did (in less than 5 mins). I informed him as to what was needed and he quoted me a reasonable price. He stated he could replace the shut-off valve the very next day at noon, which he did. He also charged the price he quoted. It took David les...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a bathroom shut-off valve.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure doing business with you

11/09/2018

the work was done quickly and the plumber was very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We called the week before and he was originally supposed to come out that Friday. He had an emergency and called us to reschedule for the following Monday. He came out and did the work in a couple hours and left the work area looking neat. He was also a nice guy and very professional with me and my wife, and demonstrated the functionality of the sink. I forgot his name but luckily still had the company name. I paid by card which was convenient. Very good service and work overall and will definitely use them again. Oh I forgot we used Advanced in the first place because our normal plumber was busy. Thanks for squeezing is in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

10/17/2018

David (and another gentleman who's name I did not get) came out the day after I contacted them and completed the job for the exact price I was quoted. They did the job well and were very professional. I will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Faucet, water lines and valve replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

09/15/2018

Work was done promptly and professionally. We would hire this company for future work and recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Realign water box and replace shut-off valve.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

It was a pleasure and Advanced plumbing thanks you

08/22/2018

Arrived about 30 min earlier than scheduled. No problem there. Quick install and haul away old toilet. Professional , fast and toilet works fine. would hire again without a second thought.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Install

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure look forward to hearing from you in the future

06/21/2018

Very good. On time, professional, great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unclog drain

06/12/2018

It was fantastic! He knows his work and was able to work around any problems with limited demolition to my house. It was awesome!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did some plumbing work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2018

05/17/2018

Perfect!!! Water heater works like a charm. David did a great job. He is very knowledgeable, professional, polite and friendly. I had complications with my old water heater and David helped me solve my problem very fast and efficiently. I definitely recommend David and Advanced Plumbing and Heating for any plumbing needs you may have. I already added him to my phone contacts list in case I ever ne...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new Hot Water Heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

05/11/2018

They are excellent. They were nice, polite and considerate. I was very happy with their work and I haven’t had any issues with the sink ever since. They are super helpful and they offered me a senior discount as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a trap under my sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

New Plumbing Installation, Piping and Repiping, Heating Unit Installation and Repair, Water Heater Installation and Replacement, Private Well System Services, Submersible Pump Services, Water Softener Installation, Duct Services, Boiler Installation, Heating Unit Maintenance, Washing Machine Installation, Sprinkler System Installation, Drains, Electronic Leak Detection, Estimates, Water Line Inspections, Radiant Heater Installation, Dishwasher Installation and Repair, Residential & Commercial

No forced air systems.