AAMCO Transmissions & Complete Car Care

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since April 2004

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Corporate Contact: Mike Peluca - mpekula@americandriveline.com, (800) 292-8500 x 221....

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

10/07/2013

Very satisfied with the in-depth explanation of the AAMCO shop's findings and recommendations. Transmission has performed very well for 500+ miles.  Will have AAMCO check the transmission at 1000 miles.  I plan to keep the car for several years - it is now in very good condition and is fun to drive with it's original performance restored.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The AAMCO shop in Claymont, DE diagnosed failure of  my Infiniti (Nissan) G35 automatic transmission (2003 at 92K miles) to shift into 5th gear and proposed at least replacement of wear parts and seals. Explained need to remove and disassemble transmission to do this work and determine if major components needed to be replaced. After inspection and explanation of findings, they determined that the control system (the valve body) needed to be replaced and recommended that the torque converter be replaced too. I approved these repairs after onsite discussion and inspection of the disassembled transmission and components. The transmission was reassembled and installed before road testing and returning the car to me.

06/11/2013

I used their service because of the price that they gave me was cheaper but that's not the price that ended up costing me. I was not happy with the service that they provided me. It completely did not meet my expectations. The transmission fluid has been leaking since they did the work. I took it back once to them to fix it but they didn't fix it and now I'm out of warranty and they won't do anyth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used AAMCO Transmissions & Complete Car Care for a full rebuild on my car transmission.

08/17/2010

We took our van in to our regular mechanic for an inspection because the check engine light was on. He said it was the transmission so we saw two mechanics that day. We were getting ready to go on a trip and they did everything they could. They put us on the top of the list which we really appreciated so that we could have the van. It was the day before we needed to leave. They were very conscient...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aamco Transmissions and Complete Car Care rebuilt the transmission on our van for us.

07/23/2007

I have had Aamco help me with my vehicle on several occasions when the dealer could not. I am still unsure what the noise was, but, he fixed it for like $20. No one could figure where this noise was coming from and they could. It was nice. I am very satisfied with the services that I receive from here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a 1998 Chevy Corsica and it was making a weird noise. I took it to Aamco to have it fixed.

CATEGORY auto repair