66th Avenue Garage

Angie's List since May 2011

Ridge Auto Body & Repairs

Bring your vehicle in for free estimates on all mechanical and auto body collision repairs. Tire specials daily call for pricing. Stop by Ridge Auto Body & Repairs Your One Stop Auto Shop Serving the Browns Mills/Joint Base Dix McGuire Lakehurst & Pemberton Township communities for over 30 years !!

01/08/2016

Same as above. It's a garage but the guys are really nice and helpful and give you a place to sit during the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and oil change in under an hour. Quality service. Threw in a few extras and even said they'll tighten my heat shield for free next week since they were closing soon. I'd recommend this place to anyone.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

01/05/2016

My husband and I have been customers of Viennie's since 1989.  He has always delivered great service, quality, and reasonable prices.  We have saved thousands through him.  Thanks to Viennie, we have been able to drive our cars without having to incur loans.  We currently drive a 2001 Toyota Sienna and a 1997 Toyota Corolla.  Albeit, these are great budget vehicles built to last, through Viennie's...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual inspection, oil change, check-up of entire car (e.g. brakes, transmission, etc.).  Just needed air in tires.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

01/18/2014

I called Vinny on a recommendation of a friend after going to the dealer for inspection and being told I needed almost 2000.00 worth of work done. Vinny looked at the problem and told me not to worry I had many years before these items would need to be replaced just a way for the dealer to rip off another car owner. Although Vinny did the job fine the brakes he used where subpar I would suggest bu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
State inspection & Rear Brakes

04/25/2013

When I called shop to see if they could look at my car, I was told to bring it right in. They were able to determine what the problem was, which was different from what I thought. They fixed the problem car runs great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired a rub of fender on wheel.

04/12/2012

They are a local company. I would use them again in future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been taking my car to 66th Avenue Garage for about 20 years. The last time I took my car to them other than for an oil change was when the computer in the car didn't work.