Brobst Custom Cabinetry

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2430 Little Rd

Perkiomenville, PA 18074

Our company specializes in all projects large and small. We can create whatever you wish to accomadate your situation. We can match existing cabinets or create cabinets to fit any space. That is the beauty of our company, we build to suit your needs, there are no "standard cabinets" Our cabinets are built specificlly for you to your specifications. No need to settle for something you see at a store. Always built with quality hardwoods and plywoods never any flake board or particle board.We do our own finishing and take great pride in our work. Quality cabinetry is the only thing we sell. Please call us to discuss you greatest asset, your house, lets make that space more useful. Made in the USA!...

cabinet making (16)woodworking (7)custom furniture (3)

01/13/2020

Kevin is terrific to work with!  He worked with me to design a custom upper and lower cabinet to match my existing kitchen cabinets as well as a built-in for my mud room.  Kevin took care on every detail we discussed and the end result exceeded my expectations.  I am looking forward to working with him again on my next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Kitchen Cabinets and Mudroom Built-in

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2019

Photo for Brobst Custom Cabinetry - 2430 Little Rd, Perkiomenville, PA - 38326882

Thank you [Member Name Removed], I look forward to working with you on your next project. Enjoy your new cabinetry!

10/10/2019

Kevin did a fantastic job. His response was prompt, on time. The quality of the work was excellent, and the cost very competitive. He gave great advice and recommendations on the project. I highly recommend Kevin!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built in bookshelves/cabinet unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

07/17/2019

Kevin did an amazing job for us. We removed and old Wood Mode trash compactor and wanted to fill the spot with a new pull out double trash can cabinet. He matched the cabinet door and color and the piece fit into the space like it was made originally. He was prompt in answering questions and the job was done in the time frame he laid out. The price for what we received was a good value added to ou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
matched a cabinet in kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Photo for Brobst Custom Cabinetry - 2430 Little Rd, Perkiomenville, PA - 37988129

Thank you Vic, it was a pleasure working with you.

06/18/2019

Kevin is a pleasure to work with. He built a beautiful floating double sink vanity for a relatively small space. It is truly a custom vanity, from the color to the size to the use. He was able to maximize the drawer space by notching out the top drawers to fit around the plumbing. I especially like the center pull-out that allows me to organize my hairdryer and hot irons. All drawers operate smoot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vanity for a master bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

Photo for Brobst Custom Cabinetry - 2430 Little Rd, Perkiomenville, PA - 37935331

02/25/2019

In short, Kevin's work was beyond amazing. We had wanted a custom kitchen island build that matched our existing cabinets as much as possible, and Kevin knocked this one out the the park! He gave us a digital rendering, came to our house and took measurements and provided suggestions, and took down what we were looking for in terms of storage underneath. The finished product was more than we had h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom kitchen island built

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

12/16/2018

It could not have been any better! Kevin and I worked together on the design of a modern farmhouse kitchen. This included a new opening in a 1700's farmhouse where he custom made reclaimed barn wood lintels for the new opening and existing doorway. He helped me find extra space (within the island) and made custom (glue chip) glass cabinet doors (cabinet to ceiling). He went along with all of my cr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin made all the cabinets for our kitchen and sunroom remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

11/22/2018

Kevin did an outstanding job on our mini bar cabinets. He was professional and patient while we picked the cabinet options. He was punctual and his work was everything we wanted in terms of specialized custom cabinetry. We will be hiring Kevin in the future for additional work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bar cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

10/19/2018

Perfect. We cannot recommend Kevin highly enough. He is communicative, prompt, and professional. He uses a design software to provide detailed specs for the cabinet design and layout. He communicates with the general contractor seamlessly. The cabinets are high-end with all of the features you would expect in custom cabinets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kevin Brobst designed the layout and built custom cabinets for our renovated kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

01/05/2018

Kevin was prompt and professional and easy to deal with. He made a few visits to best get an understanding for the kind of bar I wanted, reviewed my initial thoughts and designs; and worked within the confines of the space and dimensions to design a custom bar that fit my needs. His work and installation exceeded my expectations and the bar turned out amazing. Since the work has been completed, fa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a custom made bar built for my basement

CATEGORY custom cabinets,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2017

Photo for Brobst Custom Cabinetry - 2430 Little Rd, Perkiomenville, PA - 36728568

12/03/2017

We enjoyed working with Kevin and love how our custom wall unit looks! Kevin met with us to discuss our ideas and he created a 3-D digital model of the wall unit. Then he came back to meet with us again to go over the design and look at samples. He always responded to our emails in a timely manner and was always willing to meet with us to answer any questions. Kevin does high quality work. Our wal...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Kevin to build and install a media wall unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

Photo for Brobst Custom Cabinetry - 2430 Little Rd, Perkiomenville, PA - 36642880

Anything from kitchen cabinets to custom built in libraries, to bars or window seats. Small nooks to entire rooms. Closets or entertainment rooms There is no job to big or to small Lets make your space more useful