Campbell Construction

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since May 2010

Campbell Construction provides a complete renovation service. We are highly skilled in carpentry,woodworking and all home repairs. Phone 570-383-4888...

Sara's Landscaping

29  REVIEWS
Sara's Landscaping

Sara's Landscaping & Construction has 15 years of experience in Landscaping, Hardscaping, Lawn and Yard Work, and Remodeling General and Remodeling Kitchen and Bath. We aspire to provide 100% customer satisfaction and look forward to being of service. Please call us today and let us escalate the enjoyment of your home and yard!

05/07/2013

They gave me an estimate on the first call-it wasen`t the lowest but they seemed to know their business and they were very professional.The job was completed in a few days. They always showed up on time and cleaned up after they were done.I will also say unknown to me it was the beginning of trout season and they still came and did the job-I have found that if it is the beginning of any sport seas...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a retaining wall replaced because it was cracked and we had a large crack in our foundation repaired. We also had some cracks in the stucco repaired . Also I had removed a side door and they re-stuccoed the closed off door so the rest of the wall matched including the stucco color.

CATEGORY stucco,fountains,foundation repair,hardscaping

07/24/2012

It went very well overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Todd Campbell to install a 110 volt electrical receptacle on the first floor of my house and a dedicated electrical run ("home run") to my existing electrical panel in my basement. I wanted a separate dedicated recptacle to provide electrical power for a 12,000 BTU air conditioner I had recentl;y purchased. Todd was knowledgible and performed the work very well. I had bought 12/2 romex electrical wire and the required circuit breaker. He discovered that my existing electrical panel did not have any more space available in it so he utilized and tandem circuit breaker I had. I am well satisfied with his work.

CATEGORY electrician

07/16/2012

He was very fair as far as the pricing goes. He is very accommodating and easy to work with. He is going to be replacing my front porch roof shortly and I am waiting for him to give me an estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Campbell Construction to do a roof repair and he also replaced my front porch deck for me. He replaced the wooden deck and under structure with pressure treated wood and the deck was synthetic so didn't require any painting or anything. He also took out the railing and put in a vinyl post. He replaced the ladder work underneath.

CATEGORY decks,roofing

06/28/2012

The entire project went as planned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced older countertops and back splash.Also re-routed my kitchen drain.

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing

03/20/2012

In a few words - exceeded my expectations. If there were a rating above A, it should be given to Mr. Campbell.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Campbell installed various light fixtures, 2 countertops, several faucets, re-routed the dryer vent, installed insulation, and many other household repairs. There are no repairs/installs/upgrades that I wouldn't trust to Mr. Campbell and his team.

CATEGORY countertops,electrician,lighting,plumbing

Carpentry,Cabinet making and installing,Custom woodwork and restoration. Masonry work,Remodeling,Kitchens,Bathrooms,Decks and Patios, Electrical repairs and Lighting. Consulting work and Instruction also available.