Kang Acupuncture & Alternative Medicine

Angie's List since March 2012

The purpose of this office is to help as many people as possible in their quest for optimum health and to educate them about benefits of oriental medicine so they may, in turn, educate others....

09/06/2014

Dr.Kang is very comforting and makes you feel relaxed. She is very professional. I've recommended her to many others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been going for about a month to manage menopause symptoms since I've gone off hormone replacement medication.

CATEGORY

03/25/2013

The treatments were excellent, and eliminated my severe pain rapidly (within a month or so). Since then, I have returned once per month for preventive treatments and I have had no recurrence of tennis elbow (I play tennis about 8 hours per week). She is an excellent practitioner, with a very friendly and easy-going manner, and I always look forward to my visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been seeing Dr. Hui Kang for over a year for the treatment and prevention of tennis elbow. I initially went for treatment on a weekly basis for 4 - 6 weeks, and since then I have been getting preventive treatment once per month.

CATEGORY acupuncture

03/19/2012

I thought her service was very effective and would use her again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Dr. Kang for treatment to sinus headaches.

CATEGORY acupuncture

Thanks so much for visiting us Member, we enjoy seeing you & appreciate your kind words and continuous referrals!

What We Treat: - All Pain recent and chronic - Specializing in infertility and IUI, IVF support - Hormone Balance, Menopausal symptoms, PMS, menstrual cramps - Allergies seasonal and foods - Anxiety, depression, insomnia and fatigue - Post surgery and stroke rehabilitation - Digestive disorders - Sinus and other respiratory conditions - Weight control - Smoking addiction - Cosmetic acupuncture - Cancer support treatment

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover