Dixon Teter

B Rated | 8 Reviews

ES Excavating

3  REVIEWS
ES Excavating

We are a full-service excavating contractor and can also provide you with landscape design and storm water solutions. We aim to complete each of our projects in an efficient and cost effective way. We don’t cut corners and we always take proper precautions to prevent any potential problems and dangers while striving to ensure that the project is complete on time and under budget.

04/19/2017

Excellent and professional job. Highly recommend this contractor!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Create landscape bed, plant screen laurels and place river rock.

CATEGORY excavators,landscaping

03/11/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It went fine. Did the work as promised.

D

06/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaped and regrade of yard along with large patio was done. Minimal supervision occurred of workers. Do date many items still need correcting. Owner extremely rude when approached regarding need for corrections, adjustments or items missed.

06/28/2014

Everything looked great in the beginning. We received many compliments from neighbors as to how good the front yard looks. That made me happy. After a couple of weeks I noticed that some of the plant were not doing as well as the others. I email him and sent him pictures per his request and I haven't received any response as to whether they will be replaced. As of today 6/28/2014 still no response...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front yard landscaping.

05/17/2014

Very bad

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This provider is simply rude and obnoxious has no respect in the way her talk to customers and thinks he is the president Also walks into my house with dirty muddy shoes n walks over my rugs! He promised to give me an estimate n when I called him the next day he shouted at me on the phone!!! Who does that with new customers I would not work with him