Dan Collins Painting

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20121231

129 Montgomery Ave

Oreland, PA 19075

We are a fully insured company serving Montgomery, Chester, Delaware, Bucks and Philadelphia Counties. We do residential and commercial, interior painting and exterior painting along with power washing. We do offer many other services, just ask! We guarantee our work and references are available upon request. Please call us at any time for Dan to come meet with you for a free estimate. We are also a registered company with the state of PA - PA016610. ...

interior painting (46)house painting (16)pressure washing (4)deck building (3)wallpaper removal (3)drywall repair (2)deck cleaning (2)roof cleaning (2)interior design (1)plaster (1)

01/29/2018

I had some hiccups in this project and cannot say everything went perfectly and smoothly, however I can say that Dan was extremely receptive to my feedback on the hiccups and immediately worked to resolve any concerns I had. I felt comfortable with the staff in my home and their level of professionalism. I understand that things are going to go wrong on a job, but how someone handles it is the "ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 story foyer painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

01/10/2018

Dan's people were very punctual and polite, and cleaned up well after every day's work. Dan was available very promptly by phone or email. I am very pleased with the job that they did!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint entire interior of house, including basement.

CATEGORY drywall, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2018

09/06/2017

Once the crew was able to come after a weather cancellation, they completed the job very thoroughly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior structure of home needed to be painted which included power washing first. Also deck was restained.

CATEGORY decks, pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2017

05/24/2017

They were prompt, clean and very neat, even vacuumed afterwards. Started early. The only problem was the paint in my kitchen drain where they cleaned the paint brushes but Dan quickly made it right.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Indoor painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2017

C

12/16/2016

It took more than two weeks to have all the work competed. I was not on a tight schedule but I would have like to work completed quicker. Yes, I did have a lot of prep work. I would have expected the "fine tuning" to be better - the lines and trim. I replaced switch outlet covers and saw that they were not removed during the painting. Some of the covers are a little smaller and I had to touch up w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting 6 rooms and hallways.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

05/09/2016

I have been using Dan Collins for over a year.  Last year, I bought a 16-year-old house that still had builder's grade white paint throughout the interior.  I arranged for a painter, who changed his mind on the day he was supposed to start. I received Dan's contact information, called him that same morning, and he was out to look at the house that afternoon. It was a large job - 2400+ square feet,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All Exterior trim, front door, garage door and trim, two rear doors, including repair work to some rotted wood.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2016

01/03/2014

Dan Collins firm painted the exterior trim of my house and power washed the siding.  I am pleased with both the quality of the work and the professionalism of his workers.  I would use them again.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2013

09/16/2013

Thet were excellent. They did everything right.  Dan Collins Painting did a great job on cleaning up the debris from the job and were able to get it completed in two days.  I would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan Collins Painting painted the entire trim on my home

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2013

06/27/2013

As with my previous contacts with Dan Collins, the work was accomplished with professionalism, reliability, and excellent results.  Since I had been concerned about protecting a new deck from the ravages of the elements, and since I am no longer able to apply water treatments myself every one to two years, Dan had suggested going with Sherwin-Williams solid color stain, for maximum protection.  Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dan Collins Painting removed my old wooden porch deck, which was rotting, replaced it with new wood decking, and sealed the deck with Sherwin-Williams sold color stain.

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2013

06/14/2013

Dan's crew were excellent.  The bathroom needed repair prior to painting; he really worked with me.  Next, the  livingroom ceiling needed to be replaced with sheetrock, trim needed to be removed, some furniture needed to be moved..  Everything was completed in a professional manner; plastic was covering a bay window, the entrance between the livingroom and dinningroom; the molding was carefully re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First, Dan came to my residence for an estimate and I immediatey setup a date to start the job.  The job consisted of repair and paint to a bathroom and repair and paint a livingroom ceiling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2012

All phases of interior, exterior, residential & commercial painting, roof and gutter cleaning, and personal clean-out, color consultations, concrete staining, power washing of homes, decks, patios, wall paper removal, walkways & driveways, dry wall & plaster.

Wall paper installations.