TopNotch Heating & Cooling

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since February 2004

B Rated | 18 Reviews

We are topnotch---We Provide Topnotch Services To All Our Customers--Great Prices--And High End Installations For Less--In Bussiness For 18 Years--Servicing All Allegany County--Service Call 8-5 $60.00+$20.00 Trip For 1 Hour Service--After Hours And Weekends Add $50.00--No Tricks No Diagnostic Fees-- Just Honest Expert Service--Fully Stocked Trucks For Hundreds Of Furnaces--Call Today We Will Be There For You!...

KOWALSKI HEATING & COOLING

Commercial and residential heating and cooling services. Quality installation and repair of electric forced air heating and cooling systems, gas furnaces, boilers, domestic hot water tanks, and more.

06/22/2020

He came told him the issues. He went to the unit changed something. I have NO clue what because he never told me or gave me a receipt for the $200. in cash I had to give him for the less then 20 minutes he was at my house. He never stepped foot into my house to even check to see if the air was blowing or whatever they have to check. Now day 3 house is still over 80 degrees and he will not respond ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central AC Unit

05/25/2017

Very well. I had been looking for a reasonable HVAC professional for a while and was very satisfied with Mr. Reilly's work (he came and did the work himself). I delayed writing this review because the AC wasn't used right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning check, filter replacement

05/21/2017

We have been unable to get an invoice of services done on 12/27. Multiple phone calls have been made. Owner stated he lost invoice and he can't remember even being here. This is a horrible experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace repair

D

01/28/2017

TopNotch advertises installation of WiFi thermostats on their website. Called to inquire and was told that the service "costs a lot" and that they would pass on the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

12/10/2012

The crew from Topnotch came out and replaced the AC unit and the furnace as promised. It took them just one day to finish. Both units are working fine with no problems. I highly recommend the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called Topnotch heating to come out and look at our AC. After looking at the AC, it was determined by both parties that we should replaced the unit. I agreed to replace the AC unit and we also decided to replace the furnace too.

Heating & Air Conditioning Sales, Repair & Maintenance