SUN CONTROL SPECIALISTS LLC

A 211 Reviews

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since March 2006

172 MENDHAM DR

North Wales, PA 19454

Third generation family owned business built on attention to detail and superior customer service. 10% discount for Angie's List Members. PA Contractor # PA015858. Lifetime transferable warranty....

window cleaning (167)window tinting (60)window replacement (27)skylight installation (6)blinds and curtain (5)window tinting or film (2)

09/27/2017

Very prompt, extremely neat and courteous. We are happy with the job and the price was exactly as quoted. I highly recommend Sun Control Specialists for any residential or commercial glass & window tinting services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar film applied to all West facing windows and patio doors in house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

09/25/2017

Dave provided us with all of our options, including samples and suggestions on what might work best for our needs. The install was done quickly and professionally, and we're very pleased with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dave and his team installed tinting film on several large, custom shaped windows in our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

07/13/2017

The problem was when he came, he said he would honored it. He measured the windows, and it cost me an extra $98. It went from $199, to $288. I had more than 25 square yards. I didn't understand it. He did an excellent job. He really did. The windows are good. Everything went well. It could be Angie's List didn't send the request over, other than that everything was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the window tinted.

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

this is NOT a service we provide. Nor is this a customer of ours.

06/04/2017

I spoke to a few different window tinting companies and David was the most professional and responsive by far! Even though the project was a bit far, he didn't hesitate coming out to give an estimate. Once we hired him, we had to change our date of installation (because of an issue we had on our side) and he was extremely accomadating. David and Andrew did a GREAT job- they were on time, cleaned u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and tinting windows

CATEGORY window cleaning, replacement windows, window tinting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

04/11/2017

We have some very large plate glass windows in our house, but some of them had a weird cloudiness to them. We had the windows washed. That didn't fix it. We had the window manufacturer come out and evaluate. That didn't fix it. Dave from Sun Control, who had installed films on some other windows for us in 2008, came out and figured out almost immediately that the windows had some ancient films on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solving a mysterious clouding on plate glass windows.

CATEGORY window cleaning, window tinting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

11/30/2016

David quickly answered my call for an appointment and came by just a few days later. It was very easy to schedule an appointment with him. He arrived on time and in about 45 minutes replaced the two window films that had been damaged. One was due to my accidentally scratching it and the other was a film that was deteriorating and was replaced for free. The price for repair of the window I damaged ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed replacement of several window films due to damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2016

11/30/2016

The film was put on our windows to reduce the heat and UV rays that were coming into our home. The worker was neat, clean, friendly, prompt and did impeccable work. All window surfaces were carefully cleaned before the film was applied. We are very happy with the film and the great reduction of heat and UV that it provides. We are highly satisfied with this company and the work they did for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put sun filtering window film on windows and storm door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2016

11/30/2016

Excellent, David was pleasant and professional and did a wonderful job on the windows and doors. He explained the different options available to us for our windows with no sales pressure. He very easy to communicate with by email and always responded to my queries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
David did 3 Living Room Windows and a Slider Door

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2016

Photo for SUN CONTROL SPECIALISTS LLC - 172 MENDHAM DR, North Wales, PA - 34057677

10/14/2016

Everything went fine. Dave provided good product & process information when he gave an estimate. He followed up with me 3-4 times while I was getting other estimates. Dave's estimate was competitive. I selected him vs. other well rated providers since his office is closer to my home, all other things (including Angie's List ratings and pricing) being equal. Dave and his helper changed a couple of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted window tinting to stop further fading of hardwood floors and artwork.

CATEGORY window tinting, window treatments, security windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2016

07/14/2016

Great. They were able to come out within a few days, and showed up on time. Did a great job. T

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old "UV film" that was on windows but was deteriorating. Cleaned windows when done.

CATEGORY window cleaning, window tinting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2016

RESIDENTIAL SOLAR, DECORATIVE AND SAFETY WINDOW TINTING AND CLEANING FEATURING SAINT-GOBAIN'S, ONE OF THE WORLD'S LARGEST GLASS AND FILM COMPANIES, NEWEST FOUR SEASON NON VISIBLE FILM!

AUTOMOTIVE WINDOW TINTING