CEDAR RUN LANDSCAPES

• Trade License Number
  • PA254
  • Trade License Authority
  • Pa. Office Of The Attorney General

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1054 HORSHAM RD

North Wales, PA 19454

Cedar Run is enjoying its 39th year of designing, installing and maintaining exciting outdoor living spaces using ecologically sensitive materials and techniques for our customers in Philadelphia, Bucks and Montgomery counties. We are long time members of the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Philadelphia, and are proud to have received their 2008 Triple Bottom Line Award, in part for our efforts at integrating Rainwater Harvest and re-use systems with permeable paving solutions, rain gardens and constructed wetlands. We have experience in storm water management techniques, and the use of native plantings to enhance water quality and provide wildlife habitat. For the quickest response, please contact us directly by phone or email. Check out our Facebook and Twitter pages for more photos and videos. https://www.facebook.com/Cedar-Run-Landscapes-186357294793939/ and https://twitter.com/YourPond...

landscaping (65)hardscaping (22)mulch delivering (11)lawn care (10)fountain installation (8)drain pipe installation (6)tree service (5)landscape lighting (4)greenhouse (3)stone and gravel (3)masonry (3)
C

06/25/2020

We didn't hire the company because they wanted $1,400. to do the job. The gentleman returned my call promptly, and explained that in order to accept the job, he would need to have a day's work for two men, and that's why he would have to charge so much.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed approx. 16 cubic feet of black mulch delivered and laid down on home gardens.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

01/20/2020

I was very happy with the solution Alden came up with. I had spoken to another landscaping company and an engineer, and their solutions were not feasible. Alden's solution was both reasonable to carry out and effective. His solution had three parts: adding soil to change the grade so that water would run away from the house, adding an exterior drain pipe to catch the water and deposit it downhill ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a solution to keep water away from my foundation. It would run downhill during heavy rain toward my house and get into my basement.

CATEGORY landscaper,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

12/01/2018

Alden was very easy to work with and immediately got our aesthetic, which we had struggled with on other quotes from other companies. He gave me an estimate right on the spot which was great! The estimate stayed true for the length of the project - no surprise extras. I'm very happy with how the project was executed! Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laying a stone patio and sitting wall in our back yard

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

Photo for CEDAR RUN LANDSCAPES - 1054 HORSHAM RD, North Wales, PA - 37582602

10/27/2018

very well. very courteous, very prompt, very good communications, very knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
rain garden

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

10/22/2018

The Cedar Run guys did an excellent job. The work was done in two days and the results are beautiful. I am very happy with the results. I will use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping Pavers cleaned, repaired and sanded

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

08/10/2018

The problem was challenging to do in a cost-effective way, but they had the expertise to propose an effective and attractive solution. They arrived on time, did everything they said with high quality, and cleaned up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After several pine trees were removed, we needed to completely restore that side of our yard, including taking steps to prevent a possible erosion problem.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

06/12/2018

They were absolutely amazing. I was assigned them by the city through the rain check Philadelphia program so I didn’t get to research too much before beginning my project but WOW! I’m so happy they were the ones selected for me. For years (since buying my house) My backyard was always very embarrassing to me and I hated having people over but now I can’t wait until I can have a dinner party and sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard renovation with addition of permeable pavers

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

Photo for CEDAR RUN LANDSCAPES - 1054 HORSHAM RD, North Wales, PA - 37147462

05/10/2018

They arrived on time and got to work. When the work was completed, they answered all questions, were very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a lawn installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2018

04/13/2018

I needed project done by a certain time and Alden was already booked so I did not end up going with him. He was so responsive and pleasant to communicate with. I would definitely consider having him look at any future projects I have.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2018

03/29/2018

Very professional and competent as far as analyzing and providing a quote on the spot.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We asked for an estimate for a serious water management situation in our yard. Alden for Cedar was a total pro in getting the meeting arranged and surveying the area.

CATEGORY landscaper,drain pipe

DESIGN, INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE OF ECOSYSTEM WATERFALLS, STREAMS & PONDS, POND-LESS DISAPPEARING WATERFALLS, RAIN WATER HARVEST & RE-USE SYSTEMS, RAIN GARDENS, WATER GARDENS, BIO RETENTION SWALES, LANDSCAPES, NATURAL & PRE-CAST PATIOS, WALKWAYS & WALLS INCL. REPAIR, CLEANING & SEALING, GARDEN LIGHTING, TOTAL LAWN CARE, THEME GARDENS INCL; WILDLIFE, HERB, NATIVE, WETLAND & DROUGHT TOLERANT, DRAINAGE & GRADING WORK, LANDSCAPE DESIGN, PLANTING, LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE, LAWN CARE, PRUNING, WEEDING.

Brickpointing, Cement or Concrete Installation, Stucco