Ameri Pride Fence Company

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since January 2010

Ameri Pride Fence is a company that specializes in the installation of fences of all types and sizes. We can also do hand railing and deer fencing. We erect fencing on an industrial and commercial level, but focus attention on our residential customers. We build relationships, one fence at a time! ​ Whether you are looking for a wood fence to provide privacy, a chain link fence to protect your pets, a vinyl fence to add a decorative look, or an aluminum fence surrounding your pool to keep your children safe, we will take our time with you to discuss your needs and offer a free estimate. Additional phone numbers: (724) 836-1635 and 1 800 44-FENCE....

Frank's Landscaping LLC

Frank's Landscaping is one of the premier landscaping companies in the metro Pittsburgh area. We've been committed to excellence in serving our customers for over fifteen years. Our ability to serve all of our clients needs gives them peace of mind knowing whatever the challenge, Frank's Landscaping will be able to take care of them. We've always received positive feedback and would be glad to provide references upon request. We have competitive prices and work closely alongside our customers to ensure satisfaction. Get the job done right at an affordable price. Don't trust your landscaping to just anyone. Frank's Landscaping is licensed and fully insured. We offer a wealth of experience and expertise, at the same prices as inexperienced landscapers.

06/03/2020

Parts of it blew away, can't open the gate yet. I called him Monday and it's now past two weeks and he didn't come. This Monday we called again, he said I'll be there on Wednesday and now he said he can't come today. I just need to get it done or give me my money back so I could find someone else. He's a nice guy but there was many times that he was supposed to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It's a PVC fence. It's a flimsy fence. He started the project January and it's not finished yet.

CATEGORY fencing

[Member Name Removed], We are very sorry that you are unhappy:( You know this isn't how this all happened. We came out the next day when the piece blew out and fixed it even though it was due to heavy wind. With the gate issue yes we were suppose to come Wednesday. We can't always control everyone showing up to work that day sometimes people are ill or have an issue to take care of with family. I ...

04/19/2020

Things went very well. There was a few hiccups on my end but they worked with me. Because when I had the job done in June 2016 they were so busy the quote was done by photo and texts. So initially I was a little worried but everything was fine. They installed 120’ of fencing, posts, and 2 gates. It took them 2 days and was super hot so they started at 5 am each morning and worked so hard. I waited...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Fence Installed

CATEGORY fencing

We hope you love the fence [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business!

12/18/2017

Awesome work. Fence low to ground for little dog. Very considerate for removal of existing fence and reinstalling new fence because of dogs. I would highly recommend this company without a doubt. Our 3 day removal and installation was a smooth transition

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence around property for dogs

Thank you!!

07/12/2017

The estimator was very efficient and the work was done within a week once I mailed back my deposit. I would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ameripride installed a fence and 2 gates. They also repaired a porch railing.

06/26/2017

Fantastic, it looks great! AmeriPride did beyond an excellent job- would hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Black fence

Thank you very much!!