Sclafani Brothers Construction, Inc

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since June 2012

Billing consists of a 50% deposit to start a project and the remaining 50% due upon completion....

Gregory Rossi Plumbing & Heating

License #cl10. Owner operator. No subs. Cost determined by flat rate $90.00. Ask about angie's list $25.00 off discount.

08/09/2014

The work was performed over a period of several weeks as the weather was uncooperative. The men were excellent to work with. They paid attention to detail. They took their time to make sure everything was right. They cleaned up each time they were done for the day. The men had a very respectful and pleasant attitude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed dying trees and replaced the sidewalk.

02/19/2013

All work performed was great from start to finish very professional and the Sclafani Brothers did a fantastic well done complete job. Myself and my deceased wife had very good times on are patio and till this day the pavers are still in great shape and color and most of all nothing has shifted or moved. Excellent Job!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work performed included design,surveying of the hard scape, excavation, used all materials that are necessary to install walkway pavers, Laid pavers in a intricate pattern approximately 183 square feet of walkway pavers and also a 300 square foot patio with a very unique pattern. Between walkway and around patio, river-rocks were placed for a beautiful border.  Along the side within the river-rocks outdoor lighting was installed about every 4 feet with also flood lights to light the patio area. Entry door lighting was also installed.     The only thing i do however regret is the river rock border, that is only because my home has a lot of trees and in the fall all the leaves get trapped up in the river rocks. however when it is all cleaned it is ABSOULTLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

CATEGORY excavators,land surveyor,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

02/06/2013

I consider myself to be pretty handy and have completed a lot of home improvements, so it was only natural to consider doing a sidewalk install.  We needed a sidewalk between our patio and newly finished driveway passing through a gated fence. Originally I started to do the upgrade myself and soon became aware the scope of the job was beyond my capability.  Frank got involved with the project and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DIY'er Sidewalk Sidelined...Sclafani Brothers Perfect

02/04/2013

.If you want several bids on your project, you get what you paid for. I'm a home owner that I consider  myself a "jack of all trades" and one ting for sure, I reconize quality workmanship. If we had an earthquake, my house may fall down bit the steps will remain in tact.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgrade of Front Steps with new brick work and blue stone treads. Also it was recommended by the contractor that a portion of the exsisting sidewalk be replaced. The material and workmanship is second to none. No short cuts, but the best in design and installation. If you want a contractor that is honest, professional and conscientious in his workmanship, you need to call Sclafani Brothers Construction, Inc. Most residential owners on my block came by  several times and praised me for the quality of my front steps upgrade.

02/02/2013

Frank is a great guy to have do work.  He is extremely knowledegable.  He resurfaced my front walk using concrete.  When he left there wasn't a sign he had been there except for the new concrete work.  EVERYTHING was left neat and tidy with no residual concrete puddles for me to clean up later.  The job was done well and on tiime.  I felt the cost for the amount of work done was quite reasonable. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
If Only ALL Contractors Were This GOOD

CATEGORY hardscaping

Concrete Interlocking Paving Stone and Segmental Retaining Wall Design and Installation, Excavating, Grading, Landscaping, Landscape Lighting.

Poured Concrete, Poured Concrete Retaining Walls, Asphalt Driveways.