M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, INC.

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since October 2006

Family owned local pest control company since 1984. All technicians are fully licensed in the pest control industry....

Environmental Services Pest Control LLC

Environmental Services Pest Control, LLC is a family-owned and operated business in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, focusing on pest control and animal control services including termite and bed bug control. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service catered to all your pest control, termite control, bedbug control, and animal control needs. Through dedication to our customers and our commitment to quality, we can offer you the best service in the pest control industry. Contact us for more information about our pest control and animal control services.

Award 2019
Offers by Environmental Services Pest Control LLC on Angie's List

06/28/2017

They come out on a regular basis. They come out every three months. It is for preventative. We have used them for at least 8 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them for pest control.

04/21/2014

I used them while I was in the area and until I moved. They offered an ongoing guarantee so we I used them from 2006-2013. The annual maintenance fee was $75/year. They always gave me notification of the contract and called before they came. They were always on time, every year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did annual inspections for termites.

02/11/2013

We use them once Year, but they do very good job. Their services include the inside and the outside preventive measures for insects and rodents. They are an excellent service provider. They are exterminators for bees. They carry out preventive maintenance for pest control, they are very good at getting rid of mice. I would say they were excellent. We've been using them since 2001, and we've used t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been using them for probably 12 years. Spraying for pest control $ 425

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you (member name removed) for your review of our company and we are glad to have had you as a customer for so long. We will always strive to provide you the same level of service for many years in the future!!

11/26/2012

I had used another company which was not responsive after the initial appointment. I contacted M.A.D. EXTERMINATORS, and was able to schedule an appointment quickly. The represenataive was very punctual (actually arrived a few minutes early). He placed twice as many bait traps as the initial company and used two different 'types' of bait. Its been less then a week, and haven't noticed a stray mous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent control

09/17/2011

They were a referral and that was the reason that I went with them. They were timely and they fixed the problem. They were very knowledgeable. It was all outside work and I was not even at home when they came to do the treatment. Everything has been fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the services of M.A.D Exterminators Incorporated during the summer three or four years ago for the termite treatment.

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for taking the time to document your satisfaction with our company. It is greatly appreciated and we look forward to providing services for you in the future if the need arises.

RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PEST CONTROL SERVICES, TERMITE AND WOOD DESTROYING INSECT CONTROL, REAL ESTATE INSPECTIONS, SELECT WILDLIFE TRAPPING