JG McGinness Foot Orthotics

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since April 2013

B Rated | 5 Reviews

We at J.G. McGinness take great pride in providing orthopedic bracing and artificial limbs to our patients. The replacement of a lost limb by the custom fabricated prosthesis, or the utilization of a particular type of brace to support and assist a weakened extremity is our specialty. We utilize the most modern and up to date technology in the design and fabrication of your device. We work closely with your physician to formulate the best possible prescription for your particular need....

10/24/2017

You WILL NOT EVER FIND BETTER PEOPLE. I keep my foot because of him. (By the way he would have made a much larger payment had he encouraged me to have the leg off).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
JG McGinness has made a special brace for my left foot. I went to see him about a prosthesis and he suggested a brace which allowed me to keep my foot. He was the only person after my failed operations to suggest this.

CATEGORY prosthetics

Thank you for your review and confidence in our company. It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you going forward as you progress in your care. Jim

07/09/2015

CATEGORY podiatrist

Hello. We read your review but unfortunately this is listed for the wrong company. We are located in Pennsylvania and the review is coming from New Hampshire.
C

09/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Slow seeing doctor and staff was not overly informative.

CATEGORY podiatrist

Hello. We reviewed your information but unfortunately your review is listed for the wrong company. We are a Medical Device provider in Pennsylvania and your review is for a physicians office in Indiana

03/14/2014

Dr. Thomas was excellent. He took the time to sit with you to tell you what was wrong and everything else. My experience was really good. The price was pretty high but reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used JG McGinness Foot Orthotics for foot care services.

CATEGORY prosthetics

08/24/2013

He is kind, compassionate and thorough. He is also very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We see him for all of our foot issues. My son had a planters wart.

CATEGORY podiatrist

Custom Foot Orthotics, Sports Orthotics, & Custom Orthopedic Bracing. Artificial Limbs, upper and lower extremity

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa