Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/07/2021

536 N Trooper Rd

Norristown, PA 19403

We are a locally owned and operated basement waterproofing company with over 25 years experience. With over 10 years of servicing the tri-state area, we have many satisfied customers. In addition to our quality workmanship, our warranty is among the best in the industry! Call now for your FREE, no obligation, in home estimate....

basement waterproofing (20)well and water pump (4)foundation repair (3)mold removal (3)egress window (1)

01/08/2021

These guys were quick to come out and complete the project. The Supervisor Eric was a great guy and owner Steve Lonbardi was super nice. The work they did was exactly what they said they would do and they even did some things I didn't know they would do. They fixed an older drain to my sump pump back to what it should be. I have already recommended them to someone looking to get some work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed french drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2021

12/01/2020

The team at DryTech was professional, timely, and knowledgeable. They walked me through the entire process prior to beginning work, and cleaned the place thoroughly before leaving. They not only removed the damaged materials in my basement, but they also treated the entire space with anti-microbial products to ensure no future mold growth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Mitigation from Sewer Backup

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

Photo for Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions - 536 N Trooper Rd, Norristown, PA - 39071869

10/05/2020

Dry Tech did everything that they were contracted to do in a very timely manner. Very professional. All of the workers took care with the project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

07/22/2020

We interviewed several waterproofing companies for installing a French Drain. We are in NE Philly where the water table is so bad. We get water in our basement with nearly every major rainstorm. After 2 storms dumped 7" in 3 hours and another that dumped 4" 2 days later, we'd had enough after 13 years. Ryan came out and did an inspection and showed us what our basement needed and what Dry Tech's i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French Trench / Drain installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

Photo for Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions - 536 N Trooper Rd, Norristown, PA - 38736949

04/12/2020

Ryan provided a detailed explanation of the repair process and quoted a fair price. Erik arrived on time with his team and proceeded to repair the crack just as Ryan explained. Erik and his team were diligent and thorough. The completed the repair in the time frame promised (less than one day). They cleaned up the area when completed. It has been over a month since completion. We've had several he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside repair of basement foundation concrete crack

CATEGORY foundation repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

12/06/2019

They responded quickly and had someone out to inspect my basement quickly and at a convenient time. They inspected my basement and recommended an $8,000 treatment. Everything they said made sense and the materials and methods they specified seemed appropriate. That was more than I wanted to spend, so I decided to try a DIY fix first.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

05/20/2019

Workers were extremely professional and respectful. They worked late to complete on time. After a recent torrential downpour, customer service called to ask how we made out in the storm and to ask if there were any issues or questions we had after this storm. Our basement remained dry, where it would otherwise have been flooded. It is so comforting to know we do not have to stress over having a we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a french drain around perimeter of basement as well as new sump pump installed.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2019

12/01/2018

Excellent. Jason came out and provided us with what turned out to be the lowest bid. Jason was very professional and did not try to pressure us. The work was completed in less than two days and the basement is now bone dry and the moldy smell is gone. When I had questions, Jason returned my calls very quickly and answered and addressed all concerns. This was even after they received payment. My on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French Drain around the perimeter of the basement and mold remediation.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

07/31/2018

They first did the demolition of sheet rock then proceeded w/ water proofing process. During their time here, I made requests which were not followed. They broke equipment casing while moving items out of the way. Also they broke my back door "opener/prop" which I saw the work person do. I assisted them & propped the door open so they could continue the work. They couldn't fix/repair the broken pi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
waterproofing of 3 walls of a 10x12 basement room

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

Photo for Dry Tech Waterproofing Solutions - 536 N Trooper Rd, Norristown, PA - 37282416

02/24/2018

Tremendous work by Sebastian and crew. Work done in 1 day, cleaned up when they were done, and work was well done. Explained what was going on and how it would be done. Crew was professional and did a fantastic job. Strongly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had basement waterproofed

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2018

Thank you for your kind words, our crews are the hardest workers around! We appreciate your business!

We offer basement waterproofing, foundation repair and mold remediation; specializing in poured concrete, cinder block and stone foundations.

We do not offer mold testing.