Davis Modern Heating & Cooling

Founded 1850 • Angie's List since November 2005

At Davis Modern Heating & Cooling, our team is dedicated to providing you with only the most efficient and affordable HVAC services you could ever ask for. Our team is always happy to discuss your heating and cooling options, so be sure to contact us today arrange your next service visit....

Quality Comfort Inc

Quality Comfort Inc. is here to provide top quality HVAC services at fair and reasonable prices. Call Us Today!

Award 2019

08/03/2017

It went very well. The installations was done professionally and in a timely manner by Shaun. The unit is working perfectly and I am extremely satisfied. I would highly recommend Davis Modern Heating and Cooling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of central air unit.

07/21/2017

They came on time, they were protecting everything in the house,they were very clear about what was going on, there were very professional and very nice. They did the job as expected, I didn't' have any problems, the left very clean again, as usual perfect. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us switch from propane to gas.

07/21/2017

I was really impressed with the team engineer. He was extremely professional, he knew everything. I got a few quotes before, so I know a few come up with some figures and the btu, etc. He knew everything on top of his head. He came up with a solution of a water heater and boiler. Which is saving us a lot of money every year, about $500 just for the water heater. The gas we are saving about $2,000 ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new unit. It was a boiler and a water heater.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

D

06/16/2017

They came to the house to look over the job (boiler conversion from oil to natural gas, plus installation of gas piping inside the house). The fellow seemed very knowledgeable, and was familiar with my specific model of boiler. I was promised a prompt quote. Did not hear back for two weeks, so I called to ask for the quote. The apologized and said the quote was delayed because they were backed up ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install natural gas piping in the house and convert boiler from oil to natural gas.

11/16/2016

When I ask questions he didn't really answer them to the best of his ability I don't think.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Davis Modern Heating & Cooling for heating and a/c services. They did a tune up.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

AC installation & repair, custom HVAC docking work, heat pump & boiler, routine maintenance, indoor air quality, heating system installation & repair

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available, American Express