CREATIVE DESIGNS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since January 2004

09/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I would highly recommend Creative Designs. Emily, the woman who colored and styled my hair was extremely thorough and professional. She took her time with me, and we looked over an extremely large book of hair colors and found the best one matching my complexion. Mary Anne, the woman that did shampoo was also extremely professional and informative about the best type of shampoo for colored treated hair. | |I have made a six-week follow-up appointment for myself, and plan to refer others.

06/30/2014

04/30/2013

EXCELLENT. See above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Stylist is Gabrielle. I first met her on the phone making my appointment.  She is friendly, cheerful, and helpful.  At my appointment  I am welcomed and greeted by name.  Creative Design has a very smart, comfortable, friendly salon atmosphere.  I got a cut and color and eyebrow wax.  Gabrielle's color experience is by far the best I've encountered.  She was able to make helpful suggestion that were specific to my hair color and texture.  As thrilled as I am with the color - the cut was just as amazing. As for the wax...perfect. I've already made my next appointment.  I felt like a million bucks, treated like a valued client, and I felt like they undercharged me!

01/23/2004

PROFESSIONAL, REASONABLY PRICED AND TOOK ME ON-TIME.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WASH, CUT, BLOWDRY, HIGHLIGHTING.

CATEGORY hair salon

Haircutting and styling For men,women & children Haircolor,Highlighting,Perms,Relaxers, Weaves,Extensions manicures & Pedicures, Facial Waxing Facials and Skincare,Body & Bikini Waxing Therapeutic and Deep Tissue Massage Cancer & Pregnancy Massage