CATS ONLY VETERINARY HOSPITAL

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since November 2005

Welcome to Cats Only Veterinary Hospital located in Norristown, PA. We are a full service veterinary hospital specifically for cats. We offer a number of services including comprehensive physical examinations, vaccinations, preventative health care, laser surgery, Class IV Laser Therapy, digital x-rays, dental health care, digital dental x-rays, in-house laboratory testing, in-house pharmacy, and luxurious boarding in 3 story cat condos. Visit our website to find out why we were voted 2018 Best Veterinarian in Montgomery County....

Valley Veterinary Hospital

At Valley Veterinary Hospital we know your pet is a member of your family. Our responsibility and privilege is helping you take care of him or her! The hospital was established in 1996 by Dr. Lindsay Shreiber, VMD., with the goal of making a positive difference in the lives of patients and clients. Veterinary medicine with Care, Commitment and Compassion. We are your local full service Veterinary Hospital focused on taking care of of the medical needs of your pet. We have the facilities and equipment to perform medicine, surgery, dentistry, radiology, dermatology, as well as preventive care for your pet. Call us today to schedule your appointment - (610) 935-8110

01/27/2015

It was my first visit and everything went well. The assistants were very good. You can really tell they love cats. They have a special certification to be able to care for the cats and I was told to only go to a vet with this type of certification. They are supposed to be more health contentious and careful. We did not get to see the vet much. I had no problem scheduling the appointment. Their pri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last visited to take the cat in for a checkup.

05/28/2014

They’re a little pricey (but not necessarily more expensive than the others in our area) but they’re very thorough.  They're very good with the pets and I'd recommend them for anyone needing a cat specialist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve seen him for our cats for quite some time.  I most recently saw them for a routine checkup on our older cats.

05/21/2014

It went well the cat was well cared for and all of the services were performed that I was charged for. My kid-cat was in good shape when he came home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarded my Maine C*** cat for 9 days including a bath, hygienic shave, nail clipping and a supply of Revolution.

02/05/2014

He is doing well. We had really good support from Metropolitan and the doctor. We could call him up anytime we had questions, and we could get any answers within 24 hours. The hospital is open 24 hours, and so you can run in any time you have to. The doctor is good, he is personable, he is holistic kind, and does not over prescribe. He is a competent doctor, and he knows his limitations, he knows ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Cats Only Veterinary Hospital and my doctor is Dr. Osk. We have a sick kitty, who just finished chemo in September.

09/30/2013

He's a great veterinarian. He's knowledgeable and takes good care of my cats. I'd highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My cat had a blood test, and goes in for special medication and food.

CATEGORY veterinarian

FULL SERVICE VETERINARY HOSPITAL FOR CATS. COMPREHENSIVE PHYSICAL EXAMINATIONS, VACCINATIONS, PREVENTATIVE HEALTH CARE, CO2 LASER SURGERY, CLASS IV LASER THERAPY, DIGITAL X-RAYS, DENTAL HEALTH CARE, IN-HOUSE LABORATORY TESTING, IN-HOUSE PHARMACY, BOARDING IN 3 STORY CAT CONDOS, AND GROOMING.

Ask for details.