Moore Contracting and Services provides services for your indoor and outdoor home improvements- from roofing, siding, flooring, drywall, remodels, additions, installations, and more! We are registered, certified, insured, HICPA compliant, and eager to assist your residential desires! Schedule a consultation with our professional estimator and/or lead contractor and discuss the Angie's List member discounts we offer. We also offer a "meet or beat" deal regarding other proposals. We appreciate your business and look forward to hearing from you! - RJ Moore Owner/Lead Contractor PA 124115 Moore Contracting and Services...

Expert Hardwood

15  REVIEWS
Expert Hardwood

Thank you for considering Expert Hardwood. We offer flooring installation and refinishing to the residents of Harrsburg, Carlisle, Mechanicsburg, Hershey and surrounding areas. Our goal is to provide quality workmanship and dependable service to all of our customers. Give us a call today for more information.

03/21/2017

They have done multiple home projects for me and every time I am impressed and pleased with not only the labor but their whole demeanor. Professional, friendly, responsibile. Will always recommend Moore Contracting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A roof over my existing addition

CATEGORY roofing

03/01/2017

Great group, very professional, exceptionally nice, and did a great job! I would recommend them to anyone looking to get the job done right, and I have!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2 bathroom remodels

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Always a pleasure! Thanks again!

12/06/2016

Beautiful job on all work - professionally done and at a reasonable price. I have gotten many compliments from neighbors on how nice it all looks. Before and after photos attached.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old storage shed torn down and new one built; soffit and facia installed on two porches; removal of old broken lattice around base of porches and new lattice installed; new stairs on one porch; installed paver landings for both porches, installed stone edging for flower beds.

CATEGORY decks

Roofing, Siding, Drywalling, Flooring, Patios, Decks, Repairs, Replacements, Painting, Gutters, Soffit, Fascia, Bathrooms & Kitchen Remodels, Installations, Additions, Sheds, Garages, Barns, General Remodeling and more!

Just ask!