Hepler's Town & Country Enterprises Inc

Founded 1942 • Angie's List since July 2008

B Rated | 4 Reviews

08/05/2018

Was called a few days after dropping it off. Was told he removed sticks from under pullies and was told it was fixed. Came home began to cut grass, ran tractor for about 2000 feet and tractor stopped moving. Had to order my own transmission. Will never use them again or recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair my tractors transmission

07/22/2015

Workers were very fast! Did an awesome job! Would definitely recommend, came in thousands lower than other companies. Spoke with contractor about installing a new deck as well, came in 2500 less than my local deck specialist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 6 foot dog eared shadow box fencing with 1 small gate, and 1 double gate for cars.

06/18/2012

I think they are very knowledgeable, helpful and carry a lot of things that you can't necessarily buy at some of the larger hardware retailers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Hepler's Town & Country Enterprises as my hardware store.

CATEGORY home improvement stores

07/31/2008

I had a deck that anyone could just walk up onto and get into my above ground pool, which isn't very safe. There were only 3 homes on my lane, and no young children, so we were lax about putting up a gate. Recently, new neighbors moved in with toddlers. I had no idea how I was supposed to get someone to come and put in a gate. (Didn't see a GatesRUs in the phone book.) I stopped by Helper's Hardwa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a gate on the deck that surrounds my above-ground pool.

CATEGORY fencing

Home heating, power equipment, services and installation & supplies & products.