Blue Mountain Building & Remodeling Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

309 Evergreen Street

New Cumberland, PA 17070

Blue Mountain Building and Remodeling, Inc. is family-owned and operated right here in New Cumberland. Since our company opened its doors in 2002, weve treated every customer like they are a part of our family. Our philosophy is that the most successful construction projects places overall responsibility on the general contractor. You will need to trust them and their crews, trust them in your home and with the workmanship they provide. We are a first class contractor that provides first class results! From the basement to the roof and everything in between, Blue Mountain Building and Remodeling, Inc. is the contractor for you. Give us a call today!...

roofing (33)home remodeling (23)home remodeling (19)basement remodeling (15)sunroom and patio (12)deck building (9)interior painting (8)plumber (6)electrician (6)door installation (4)siding (4)tile installation (4)

07/16/2019

I was most impressed with Jason and his crew. Besides being very personable, they clearly know their stuff. The work was finished on time, budget appropriate, and every night I came home to a totally cleaned-up area. The quality of the work was excellent despite having at the last minute to change and revise our plans for the week. Jason was very communicative in learning about our needs and meeti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I reached out to Jason about a variety of projects specifically linked to tearing out our basement and addressing water issues.

CATEGORY decks, gutter repair, roofing, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

04/04/2019

Jason kept us advised every step of the way, and met with us frequently to discuss progress. His crew was punctual and professional. They were flexible with our needs and schedule. Quality workmanship overall- very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sun room addition

CATEGORY decks, drywall, electrician, flooring, lighting, roofing, siding, replacement windows, home builders, woodworking, interior painters, doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

02/10/2019

they came out to take measurements and review my plan and never responded with an estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
create game room in unfinished basement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2019

12/08/2018

Fast response time. I was told the work could be done and would receive an estimate in a few days. Never received the estimate. Seems this guy doesn't do small handyman projects. I hired someone else... Should I need to hire a contractor for a big job, wouldn't be this company...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor deck rebuild

CATEGORY decks, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2018

11/06/2018

It went very well. Jason is prompt, attentive to details, and patient with my last minute changes. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did painting for me. They did a three story foyer, several bedrooms, and two bathrooms.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2015

08/23/2018

It went very well. they did a great job, we are very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an addition put in the house. Bathroom remodel and they also put in some addition.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2017

08/23/2018

It went great. We had a deadline, by which it had to be completed. Despite some rain delays, they finished everything on the day they promised. The work crew was all good guys, they cleaned up every day, showed up, and were easy to be around. The job they did was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a screened in porch on our home.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2017

08/23/2018

They were very easy to work with. Jason, the owner, was a really nice guy. He was very easy to talk to, very nice, and very laid back. He did a great job of doing exactly what I wanted with the basement. His crew made sure I was happy when they were done. There were a few things I wanted fixed at the end and they were very accomodating. They were very skilled with their carpentry work and with the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a basement remodel.

CATEGORY drywall, flooring, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

03/07/2018

Went great. They were professional and provided quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
reinforced my deck as well as expanded it and replaced deck boards

CATEGORY decks, deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2017

02/15/2018

Fantastic. Jason and his crew did a superb job. Would recommend him to anyone needing construction services around the home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild deck and install new posts supporting sun porch.

CATEGORY decks, sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

New Construction and Remodeling. Additions. Garages. Basement Remodeling. Custom Decks & Porches. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodels. Windows. Doors. Siding. Roofing. Plumbing. Electric. Gutters. Driveways. Fencing. Fireplaces. Garage Doors. Landscaping. Lighting. Paver Patios. Plumbing.

Roof repairs