Bill Davis Landscaping LLC

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since April 2011

Here at Bill Davis Landscaping we are focused on building a quality relationship with each and every customer. Providing the best value over the cheapest price is vital to our businesses success. We are Techo-pro and ICPI certified installers all while being licensed and insured. Our quality and our price are superior to other companies and the owner is present on all jobs. Please call for a free estimate today!...

Mione Family Remodeling Inc

The Mione Family has provided Harrisburg home and business owners with reliable carpentry services since 1972. We offer a complete range of professional carpentry services from complete home remodeling, to home additions, kitchens, bathrooms, doors, windows, trim work, custom designs and general maintenance, repair and emergency services. Our reputation for quality craftsmanship, customer service and affordable pricing has helped us become a leader in the local industry. All Mione Family projects are designed and built by our own handpicked carpenters. Mione Family Guarantee: At Mione's we are committed to quality. If you are unhappy with our work, we encourage you to let us know. We are committed to ensuring that each customer is completely satisfied with our workmanship. Licensed, Bonded and Insured. Professionally Trained & Licensed Carpentry. Free Estimates. PA Contractor's License # PA009314. Additional DBA - Mione Family Management Services Inc. Award winning.

12/18/2020

Bill and his team were amazingly efficient and professional. The job was done very well even with the harassment of the weird township rules.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paver Patio Installation

04/28/2020

paver patio with a paver fire pit and River Rock around the house

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was absolutely amazing!! I honestly never do reviews, but Bill is so easy to work with and does exactly what he says, no hidden fees and so particular with his work, it really shows!! A very friendly person, even after he secures the job. If you are looking for work with pavers you must call Bill Davis Landscapes! I am so in-love with my patio and fire pit!

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

04/10/2020

The project went very well. Bill is a pro. The patio looks great. Not one single problem. He guided us to making materials choices, the job went as scheduled , he explained the project along the way as we had questions. we couldn’t be more satisfied. His price is fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood deck removed - stone patio installed.

03/12/2020

We are very late for the review. Bill actually completed our patio in September 2019, but we never got chance to leave a review. Here's an honest one. First of all, He was so punctual. With this i mean to say, we gave him a deadline to finish the patio within two weeks. He was before the deadline to finish ours and was always on time. I strongly recommend him to those who are looking for a service...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard Patio

08/30/2019

Great! Have nothing but great things to say about Bill. He reached out to me the same day and made time the very same day because I was going out of time to come to my home. He was knowledgeable, very sharp in explaining the process and materials . Made suggestions and left room for me to make suggestions. Which honestly I didn’t because his ideas were bigger than I could have I imagined myself . ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio install / cement slab rip out

CATEGORY landscaping

it was an absolute pleasure working for you guys. thanks for the awesome review. have a great summer on the patio.

Landscape lighting, landscaping, paving, patios, retaining walls, pillars, hardscaping, mulch, outdoor living spaces, fire pits & hydro seeding. we also do Decks, Roofing, Room Additions, Porches, Paver patios, Komodo Joe grills, Fencing, Garages, Outdoor Living Spaces, Hardscaping, Fireplaces and Masonry. We do not work in the city of Harrisburg- Please call for more information.

Lawn cleanup-general maintenance, snow removal, mowing, general lawn maintenance, shrub trimming, small lawn work jobs. Concrete work.