Daniel Sullivan DDS

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 6 Reviews

To see if this provider is board certified go to www.abgd.org. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site....

05/05/2015

He was very friendly. His assistant was very helpful.  They keep you comfortable. He never let the patients go in pain. If you’re in pain he doesn’t make you wait for an appointment. He can get here as fast as he can. He’s taking care of me. I stay with him because of that. He have a saving plan if you can’t afford to pay something. They’re not letting their costumers wait. They update me if I nee...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Dr. Sullivan for dental cleaning.

08/29/2013

He's very professional, and he does a good work.  Everybody there is very nice and very professional!  They all have been very good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Daniel Sullivan is my dentist.  I saw him three months ago.

05/09/2013

He helped me out, and fixed my tooth, and it looks better than it ever has been. Does great work, and his staff is excellent. The prices are reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a chipped tooth.

03/25/2013

I had to have an erupted wisdom tooth removed last week. Everyone in Dr. Dan's office is polite and friendly. They know I am not a fan of pain, so they always make certain that I'm comfortable before working on my teeth. Although I live in Kingston, I drive to Moscow to visit Dr. Dan...he's  so much better than any other dentist I've had in the past!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reason for visit: Extraction of erupted wisdom tooth Time of Appointment: 03.12.2013 @ 2 PM Time spent in office: 20 minutes

03/19/2013

I had a bad toothache on the weekend and needed to attend a 3 day meeting on Tuesday. I called the office on Monday morning, I had never been a patient here, they had no appointments that day but squeezed me in so that I would not have to go to my meeting in pain. Great care and fixed me up quickly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a toothache and did not have a dentist because I have only lived in the area for a few months.

General Dentistry