AES electrical services

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2008

C Rated | 3 Reviews

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICE FEES MAY APPLY. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR 24 HOUR EMERGENCY....

R&D Heating, Cooling & Electric

Quality, Experience, and Reliability. The core foundation of R&D Heating, Cooling & Electric and everything we do. Using only the highest standard of products, R&D Heating, Cooling & Electric provides complete heating, air conditioning, electrical, and whole home generator services from repair to installation. R&D has the experience and the expertise to get the job done right and on time, every time. We Specialize in designing comfortable living solutions for your family and your home. With over 4 generations of experience and thousands of residential and commercial clients throughout Pennsylvania and Delaware, we have gained our clients trust and loyalty year after year. Our promise to all of our clients is to fix the problem right the first time, save you money, and guarantee our work in writing.

Award 2019
Offers by R&D Heating, Cooling & Electric on Angie's List

06/18/2014

This was a bad experience all the way around. Jay repeatedly failed to show up as scheduled, and when he did come, did not do all of the work we paid for. When we asked for a refund, he became argumentative and threatening. We never received the refund. This was a couple years ago, but I would be surprised if he's gotten his act together enough since then to be trusted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
we had multiple interior and exterior electrical needs, including removing and replacing exterior flood lights

D

07/22/2011

Jay is very nice. The issue we had was with the sub contractor he sent out. He was not capable of doing the work. We ended up having to hire another electrician to do the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired him to upgrade the wiring for a pool renovation.

CATEGORY electrician

This client was a very nice customer. Unfortunately I was unaware of any problems with my sub-contractor. She never made me aware of any problems, never called me or did not hesitate to give me a check at the end of the job. I pride myself of quality work. I stand behind my trade 100%. Do not understand this report at all. I also gave her a $300.00 discount. Very frustrated by this report. For the...

06/25/2008

He pricing is really fair. He provides a free estimate. He shows up on time and he is finished on time. He is very respectful about being inside my house and home. I would recommend him and we plan on using him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came and upgraded my house from 100 amps to 200 amps.

CATEGORY electrician

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES, PANEL CHANGES, INDOOR & OUTDOOR LIGHTING, SURROUND SOUND, PHONE-CAT 5, LANDSCAPE LIGHTING, BACK-UP GENERATORS.