Precision #1 Contractors Inc

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since June 2004

Precision #1 is a contractor, specializing in Roofing and Siding Construction. We offer you the mind-easing decision, knowing you will receive the best opportunity for quality workmanship and competitive prices. As a family owned and operated business, Precision #1 Contractors understands the selection of Siding is a major undertaking, which will not only meet your requirements, but will exceed your desire, so that you will enjoy the beauty of the siding for many years. We are a Preferred Remodeler with James Hardie Siding. Roofing is our other specialty and as we described our workmanship in installing siding above, this workmanship continues in our Roofing work. Precision #1 Contractors offers the following benefits on a new roof. Full ten year warranty that is backed by the manufactures and only offered to Authorized Installers. Working in a careful manner to protect all shrubs and flower beds. Completing a job in timely manner and to contractual specifications. Giving the homeowner a firm figure, the only time a price adjustment may be needed is in the event we uncover badly deteriorated wood that must be replaced....

Alan Conkling Garage Door Service

Family owned & operated Philadelphia since 2000. Alan answers all phone calls if you have a garage door problem give me a call. I might be able to fix it over the phone and save you a service call.

Award 2019

11/03/2017

Very good communication throughout the process. They inspected our roof and fix a few issues. Would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof inspection and repair.

10/17/2017

I called Precision #1 for a roofing issue. They promptly came out the next day and fixed the issue. No up sale, No BS just, Just great service at a very fair price!! I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof issue.

D

09/13/2017

Never replied for roof installation quote even after 2 emails and phone call to voicemail. I signed statement of work for column replacement but they never showed up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof installation and porch column replacement

CATEGORY decks,roofing

[Member Name Removed], Sorry for your experience, but I can't seam to locate any of your information and wanted to make sure this is the correct company. You can call me personally and we can discuss your roofing needs. Mark 215-778-3255

07/04/2017

Tom, Victor, and the team did an outstanding job on my roof replacement. They were considerate to our needs and property and did a fine job in leaving the premises as they were prior to the work. I would recommend then and use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

06/15/2017

They came on the date we agreed on, did the tear off and new roof in a day. Tom and Victor were easy to work with. Tom kept me updated on all aspects of the job. I have a great new roof at a very fair price. They used all top quality materials and the roof looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a 36 year old roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Roofing, Hardiplank, Fiber cement siding and vinyl siding, windows, soffit & trim.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, Financing Available