Makefield Exec Quarters

Angie's List since April 2012

Steinberg Dr Matthew S

We strive to make your visit comfortable. Children are welcome. Most insurance plans are accepted and we work with your insurance plan to maximize benefits. Payment plans are available. We offer hours every other Saturday. We employ four people. www.agd.org, www.ada.org, www.njda.org, www.leddental.com.

02/19/2016

07/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual physical.

CATEGORY pain management,family doctor

03/25/2014

He is excellent. He was referred to me and from the visit, I'm afraid of Dentists and he was just amazing. He takes his time with you, he was honest with me, didn't rush me, didn't push me into anything. He was just terrific and he he also referred me to another Dentist. He is wonderful. The office environment is very nice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I do have a Dentist called Dr. Eric Lepine.

CATEGORY dentists

02/25/2014

He is great, I would like to give him all "A's" across the board. I like just everything about him. His office is great. He is efficient. I would recommend him to other family members. He is a good doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. John L. Sabatini, at Makefield Executive Quarters, is my primary care physician and his clinical expertise is in family medicine.

02/25/2014

Dr. Sabatini and his staff are great. He's the only doctor, which we like. And he sees our 12 year old son, which is another plus in our book. We've visited for anything from the flu to yearly check ups to a laser consultation to remove spider veins (which totally worked, btw). He is always kind, compassionate, soft spoken, and thoughtful. He asks for and respects your views on things, while makin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We all needed a new family physician since moving to lower Bucks County. All three of us have visited several times since November 2013.