HYDROSCAPE

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2010

Hydroscape Inc. will provide our customers with a stunning, unique and satisfying outdoor living experience. By using creative and fresh design ideas and incorporating the latest in technology and trends, we will offer our customers a complete line of hardscape and landscape products and services. Our craftsmanship, honed over many years of education and experience, will be unsurpassed. We will stand by our product and our customers will rely upon us. We believe that our combination of design, construction, and service will demonstrate we are industry leaders....

PENN Home Remodeling LLC

At PENN Home Remodeling our goal is to provide excellence in every aspect of your project!

09/18/2017

It was difficult work and they did a good job. Nathan was very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broke up old concrete sidewalk and installed gravel and pavers, plus drain system.

CATEGORY hardscaping

05/26/2017

I gave Nathan the plan for what I wanted done and it was completed exactly as requested. When something was not to my satisfaction, Nathan corrected it. My wife and I enjoy our new outdoor living space, every day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Raised patio, ground level patio, walkway, landscaping.

CATEGORY landscaper,outdoor lighting

06/09/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Most likely going to use this service for our fencing needs as soon as we are ready. The owner, who came for our quote, couldn't be nicer and more professional. Prices just a touch higher then other local vendors, but it looks like he has the quality to back it up, will elaborate after we've hired!

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

04/22/2014

Hydroscapes are a very courteous and professional organization to work with. They first started by picking up the pieces of a irrigation project that was not complete by a previous company. The were able to handle the situation in the utmost efficient way possible. We have decided to enroll in the maintenance program they offer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete 96 zoned two wire automated irrigation system and maintenance

CATEGORY landscaper

07/15/2013

My experience overall went very well. We will consider using them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came to provide maintenance on our irrigation system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems