A+ Masonry Restorations LLC

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since June 2012

The A+ Masons are so glad you are considering them for your masonry project! Whether you need your chimney repaired or want to improve your outdoor living space, you are only a few steps away from getting your masonry projects completed the A+ Way!...

Ace Cleaning & Janitorial Services

ACE Cleaning operates in Lancaster, PA and surrounding counties. We offer cleaning services to both residential as well as commercial units. This includes carpet cleaning, exterior pressure washing and janitorial sanitation. Our staff is committed to providing a confident and professional experience and are dedicated to getting the job done when, and how you need it. We are always ready for new challenges no matter the scale.

02/19/2018

Arlan and his skilled crew did an outstanding job. They were prompt, polite and finished the job on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arlan removed a pond and waterfall built into our patio. He then filled in the space with cement and used new flagstone to blend in the area with the existing patio.

10/24/2017

Arlen did great work, clean, precise and quick. His team was respectful of our property, even dug out and re-pointed an entire brick wall behind my garden without any damage to my plants. He made smart and thoughtful suggestions as we decided what would and wouldn't been done on the property, respected our budget parameters and overall we were happy to have him at our property. I live in a histori...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arlen rebuilt the brick front steps on my home, re-pointed a large portion of our wall and a number of other re-pointing 'touch ups' that were needed.

09/06/2017

Everything went very well. I attached before and after pictures.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a new sidewalk installed.

04/16/2017

Arlan and his team were great to deal with from the start... They were quick to come out and see my chimney to give me the estimate and then when I picked them for the job, then were out in no time to complete the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney cap repair

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

12/31/2016

Very well. Punctual, professional, fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of mortar between bricks in a large area

CATEGORY masonry

Masonry, new construction, chimney repair, flagstone-patios, porches & walkways, re-pointing, sidewalk installation & repair, stone & brick work, concrete, pressure washing, outdoor fireplaces & ovens.