Andrew Pulaski Computer Help

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2012

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

I'm a network engineer with more than a decade of experience working with local television and radio stations, many of which you are probably familiar with. My time spent working in the industry has more than prepared me to handle most any technical problem that an individual or small business might face. I've found that by making myself available to come directly to peoples home or business, that I am able to create a more personal relationship with my clients, and insure that I've resolved all their problems to their expectations....

York Computer Repair

York's Leading Computer and Laptop Repair Specialist.

04/05/2017

Andrew was patient, knowledgeable and got us connected. His fee was very reasonable. I would definitely call him again for computer/internet problem

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We received Apple TV and were not able to get it connected to the wireless internet due to concrete walls, distance from the router, etc.

10/11/2014

Andy was very helpful in explaining alternatives to clean laptop of any potential threats and make it faster. Simple maintenance, simple procedure, and it went well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out laptop of any potential threats and malware, etc. and basically made the laptop brand new again.

03/05/2013

Very nice and professional. Explained what he did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Set up a back up device and fixed a problem with Adobe reader

01/30/2012

Andrew was very professional and friendly. He took off his shoes before coming up the stairs. He got right to work on the pc and fixed my problems and explained exactly what was wrong with it. He didn't waste any time but it still took 2 hours to work out all the bugs. Something I probably would never be able to figure out. I was so relieved that I didn't have to take my pc apart and carry it to a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed help using my external backup. The instructions were not user friendly. Andrew set up the backup system in my computer so I could back up my files and retrieve them when needed. He also downloaded my printer software and fixed an issue I had with Adobe Flash player.

CATEGORY computer repair

Computer Repair, Computer and Electronics Training and Instruction, Virus / "Mal-ware" Removal, Restoring "Crashed" Computers, New Computer Setup & Personalization, Data Transfers & Recovery, Fixing Cable & DSL Internet Problems, Email Setup, Apple / Mac Products, Wireless Networks, Business Class Networks, Installing and Maintaining Cabling and Networking Equipment, Home Theatre Setup, New computer / electronic purchase consultations, Firewall and Security Setup, Creating & Restoring Backups

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal