L & R SECURITY SYSTEMS

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since June 2010

L & R Security has been a leader in the security industry for over 25 years. A family owned and operated company located in Media, PA, we specialize in residential and commercial security. An L & R security system is both easy to use, affordable, and will protect you against burglary, fire, carbon monoxide, water damage, and medical emergencies....

AAP Security and Telecom

We are a full service Alarm.com company. We provide monitoring and self monitored systems We sell, service and consult on alarm systems. We also sell and assist in DIY systems. We also sell Telephone systems. We also provide network systems Home Automation Specialist

01/16/2018

I researched several companies to get quotes to install security cameras. After contacting a few local companies, and searching on Angie's List, I decided to L&R a try since they provided good quality cameras at a reasonable price. It took two visits since one of the units they ordered didn't arrive as expected. Ray and his sons came out to get everything installed and programmed, and gave a quick...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install Security Cameras

CATEGORY home security systems

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed] , it was a pleasure to work with you , and all the help you provided made it easy . Appreciate your business [Member Name Removed] . Sincerely Ray

09/11/2017

It was fine. The man was very responsive and came out quickly. I found them on Angie's List. I have not made any decisions yet. I chose them to do the estimate based on their reviews on Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They gave me an estimate for an alarm system.

08/24/2017

It was great. Ray and his sons were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put in a security system.

CATEGORY home security systems

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed] , it was a pleasure to work at your home with you . I'll follow up next week to see how your making out with your new system . Thanks again . Sincerely, Ray

06/02/2017

Great service. Quick and responsive. Ray, the owner, reviewed our existing system and instead of reinstalling a completely new system, he made some adjustments to our existing system, which saved a lot of money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of smoke and burglar alarms.

09/09/2016

L&R came in quickly to setup a brand new system. They spent most of the day here but we quiet and cleaned up when they were finished. I am very happy with everything they installed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ray Sr. came to my house to take a look and hear my concerns. He spent about 30 minutes with me not only talking about the products and services that L&R offer but also just shooting the breeze. It's really nice when you aren't rushed or feel like you're asking too many questions. After the consultation, Ray had scheduled an appointment to install a new system that fit my concerns about security.

CATEGORY home security systems

Surveillance Camera Systems, Commercial and Residential Security and Fire Protection Systems

Check, Financing Available