William R Dosiak Plumbing

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since August 2011

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Ranck Plumbing & Heating

Ranck, Inc. has been providing plumbing repair and installation, heating, air conditioning, geothermal and heat pump installation, water conditioning, hot water heaters, dehumidifiers, humidifiers and maintenance service agreements throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania homes and businesses since 1953. We proudly serve Lancaster County, Reading and greater Berks County.

08/24/2017

I would recommend him to anyone! If he cannot satisfy your plumbing needs, he usually can recommend someone who can. What plumbing he does, he does very well. He's always done a good job for me and I have recommended him to my daughter and others as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has done a lot of plumbing work for me.

04/20/2012

Very well, both jobs, bill is very reliable and does good work we have used him for  various jobs for over fifteen years and always found his price reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace floor seal on toilet and installed replacement garbage disposal in kitchen sink.

02/28/2012

I have been using this company as my plumber for the past 4-5 years. Not only in my own home but also in an apartment building I rent out. He has always been prompt on returning my calls and has taken care of problems the same day in all cases. His prices are reasonable and he is very reliable. Would and have recommended him to family and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced a water heater and replaced a cracked pressure valve.

08/15/2011

We have been using the same plumber for probably 10 years. He is absolutely wonderful. He is very punctual in returning calls. If he can save you money in any way by walking you through a repair over the phone, he is always willing to do that. His work is outstanding and I would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He is our regular plumber.

CATEGORY plumbing

Repairs and installation, water heaters, faucets & toilets.

Ask For details