Project Dragonfly

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since March 2011

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

(Pa Contractor ID # 029405) Project Dragonfly is a multifaceted contracting business. We can guide you from designing your new space through to the works completion, all while using the same resource. If you would only like us to do one or a few phases of your job, we can accommodate that as well. We do commercial as well as residential work. We are committed to quality craftsmanship, honesty and personable service. Pricing varies based upon the level of service you require. Please feel free to call Duaine at (717) 887-4690....

Major Restoration Services

Major Restoration Services is a privately veteran owned company dedicated to customer service. We specialize in disaster restoration. We are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

10/21/2012

Meticulous. Punctual. Neat. Professional. For a project like this, what more could one ask?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Project Dragonfly subcontracted the painting of five rooms for a project I was having done: the home's entrance, kitchen, living room, dining room and bathroom. The project involved sanding the walls, spackling the walls, and painting the walls and crown molding for those rooms. Duaine, the owner, advised us on paint color choices (he does interior design work, too, so his expertise was extremely helpful in this area) as well as the difference in quality various paint brands. Once we settled on a color scheme, Duaine went to work. He performed the spackling and sanding quickly and efficirently and cleaned up every day before leaving. This is a huge space, so it took several days to complete the prep work. When we arrived home, the only evidence of Duaine's work was that the walls had been prepared -- no mess, no dust, no piles of scraps. Then Duaine set about painting the area. When my wife and I bought our home, 10 years ago, I painted this area, which is the type of project I have been doing successfully on my homes for nearly 20 years. My thought in hiring Duaine was that I would save some time and effort. Not only did I do that, but the quality and thoroughness of Duaine's work was fantastic. The walls were as smooth as the day we bought the house, the paint lines crisp and clean, all of the trim was neatly finished, and the paint was even across rooms. In short, Duaine's work was spectacular. I would wholeheartedly recommend Project Dragonfly for your painting projects, and if, as I suspect, Duaine brings the same level of meticulous professionalism to his other projects, I would consider him for those as well. Duaine will be at the top of my list as my wife and I move forward with our home projects.

CATEGORY interior painters

06/05/2012

The man who runs it is so talented. He is pleasant and respectful. He shows up no time. He really does try to accomodate the customer. The painting is perfect!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting.

CATEGORY interior painters

Residential and commercial construction & design includes framing, electrical, drywall, painting, flooring and remodeling, additions, garages(caves), basements, additions & interior design.

Project Dragonfly is not a furniture store. We will build custom peaces if so desired but we are not a retail location. We do not work with asphalt or driveway repair. We are not landscapers. We do home improvements and repairs, but this is not a handyman service. Jobs must consist of more then a days labor to be considered in our scope. If you have any questions please call (717) 887-4690.