MaxServe Construction

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since August 2011

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

Additional e-mail - karin@maxserve1.com. Additional contact name - Karin Leitzel....

Cornerstone Electrical Contractors

Locally owned & operated for over 16 years. We have over fifty years of combined electrical experience. We offer all types of electrical services. Please give us a call for a no obligation estimate.

02/20/2017

excellent service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
columns replaced outside

CATEGORY decks

02/10/2016

excellent!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've had Roger and his company working at our house for years.  They've finished our basement, replaced our decking, installed wood flooring, replaced stairs and railings and we are currently discussing a kitchen remodel.  MaxServe is a reasonably priced, well run company that does top notch work.  I will be a reference for anyone considering hiring them.

CATEGORY decks, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors, basement remodeling

11/12/2014

I have worked with Roger before in the roofing and siding of my home, so I had very little concern about the quality of the work that would be done.   He submitted a very detailed proposal and when the initial price was a little too high, he worked with me to identify ways in which we could reduce the overall cost of the project. In the end, we were able to eliminate $1,000. It required me to do t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Max Serve built a 21' X 7' pergola on the back porch of my home.

CATEGORY decks, doors

12/29/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done a variety of things too numerous to mention. I keep calling them back when I have a problem. I would rate their work as superior.

CATEGORY doors

11/21/2013

Roger and his team did an outstanding job upgrading my "mancave". It had already been finished, but was in desperate need of an update. He spent a lot of time with me discussing design details, offering suggestions & ideas, and ensuring that I knew what all my options were in order to make informed decisions. He was able to overcome a number of challenges that came up during the project, and was a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upgraded our finished gameroom and powder room in the basement. Replaced drop ceiling and lights; removed existing cabinetry; designed, built & installed a wet bar with glass-door cabinets behind; boxed-in & dry-walled support posts; removed old carpet, installed dry core flooring + new carpet; upgraded recessed knick-nack shelves with oak trim & LED lighting; repaired sump pump; ran cables behind the drywall and flush-mounted a 60" flat screen TV and surround sound; completely gutted powder room & installed a tile floor, toilet, vanity, mirror, exhaust fan & lights.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

Thank you for the thorough and detailed review. Many times all of the details get lumped under one simple and basic category but you listed each one. Many thanks, Roger

Remodeling bathroom & kitchen, windows & door, additions, trim, basement finishing, exterior vinyl, tile, custom carpentry & porches.

Ask for details.